Looking for Active Guild - Mythic+ and PvP focused w/ Discord (On Tich)

Me and a friend are relatively new to WoW, been playing the last few weeks and looking for a fun guild that will help us get to end game content. He mains a tank and I DPS/Heal with GS 464 (me) and 446 (him). Hit us up :slight_smile:

Hey Sâlted

Cocktail Hour ( in game search Cktail Hour ) is a newer guild (70+ and growing) on Stormrage with experienced, helpful, and responsive members & leadership. We are welcoming all classes & experience levels to help build a new home for Season 4 and The War Within for community minded players, have fun doing content, (or just hanging out) .

We offer an environment free of toxicity, with chill adults just enjoying the game and RL downtime, but knowing real life comes first. Social and engaged guild chat, great discord, organized Guild M+ events, general events, raffles, free repairs, and M+ Keys from 2 to 19+ run daily!

We love to help returning and newer players learn ( & re-learn) the game, and have a home to feel comfortable doing content with guildies in a no-stress environment. We are welcoming the person first, not the IO score or raid clears. Helping and supporting player development whether it’s gearing, dungeon experience, or general information support without elitism or cliques.

Apply through guild finder on the Alliance side, Stormrage, or feel free to message anyone online or BNET GM’s.

Draven @ OliveWight#13479
KrissyDanger @ Bnet: Acee11850

Hi, Salted. <Murloc with a Glock> is a great guild for new players! We have several members who have started the game recently, and we are working with them to help them learn their classes and the game systems. We’re very social and active, so you’ll usually be able to find groups and people to talk to, and we love doing all levels of content so that as you develop your skills in WOW you’ll always have a team to run content with.

Let me know what you think, we’d love to hear from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here: