Looking for a weekday raid and mythic guild

Hello,

Thanks for reading my post. A little about me, I am 44 years old widowed male as of June 26th 2023. I am looking to fullfill my late wife’s request of doing things I like that make me happy, and that is World Of Warcraft, socializing with people, and taking care of our cats.

I have played the game since day 1 vanilla when I was in my mid 20’s boy do I feel old. I work from home, and have several healers and I have played every healer at end game except a holy paladin.

During the day when I am not on WoW, I am designing websites, and doing twitch streaming in the evenings and networking with other people.

For the right guild I can transfer a Holy Priest, and a Resto Shaman that are 70, that need some work, and or I can level a Monk or Druid healer, as long as I can get some help with the guild plowing through dungeons and what have you.

I have discord, a very fast gaming computer, and gig speed internet so I am not playing at 100ms and higher latency and like 10 fps. Any questions please leave me a message here.

Cheers
Ken

1 Like

Hey there Nomat!

We’re actually in need of some Healers for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey there! I saw your post looking for a guild and wanted to see if you’re interested. My guild is Dusk to Dawn on Mal’Ganis. We raid W/Th 11pm-1am CST (9pm-11pm PST) (12am-2am EST) with an alt night most likely sundays at the same raid time.

Last season we ended the tier as a 4/9 M guild. Our goal for season 3 is to try and achieve cutting edge! We pride ourselves on having a fun, laid back raiding environment, all the while still killing bosses on a limited raiding schedule.

We are currently looking for healers and dps to fill out our roster!

Highly sought after healers:
Holy priest
MW monk
Holy paladin
Resto shaman

Highly sought after dps:
Warlock
Mage
DH
DK
Rogue

Every class will be considered, even if we aren’t looking for your specific spec!

Please contact us on bnet Flavors#11637 or Tohrment at Tohrment#11613 if you are interested or have any questions! Thank you for your consideration!

you could be a great fit

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

First off, I just want to offer my condolences for your loss. Couldn’t imagine losing a partner so young.

So, I’m with [Big Sad], a newer guild forming on the Dalaran server with mixed Alliance and Horde.

We’re still trying to build up a roster for Amirdrassil, and we’re open to taking on newer and returning raiders as we prep to push AotC and move into Mythic, with a final aim of going for CE come TWW. We’re currently in need of healers and rDPS specifically, so you being a healer is right in line with what we need.

Our scheduled raid times are Tues/Wed from 8pm EST to 11pm EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to add me on Bnet: Dramamine#1818

If not, then no worries, and best of luck on guild searching!

Hello Nomat!

I am 46 years old, and also am starting to feel old-ish. It feels weird when you start talking in decades. I hope you had many years with your wife that you can think back on. It is our memories and experiences that sustain us, and while they can be painful, they also remind us that life is worth living.

Now I feel weird talking about recruitment, but here it is anyways:

Welcome back to WoW! We are in need of a healer, and we do not have a priest or a shaman at the moment. We are in rebuilding phase. Note that since you have been gone, guilds can now be cross faction, so you may not even have to faction change and can be the cute, adorable fox you always wanted!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147