Looking for a week day raiding guild

Good evening!
I am looking for a week day raiding guild that is based on the east coast. As a teacher I don’t want to go too late at nights and I travel every other weekend or so but I still play a decent amount of time. I have gotten KSM two seasons in a row now. Second season I pugged it on my resto shaman. This current season I got it on my prot paladin with a healer friend pugging DPS. I began mythic progression on Nya near the end of last expansion as a prot paladin. I’m a fast learner and I can fill just about any role but I prefer to play prot paladin, resto shaman or holy paladin. I can DPS decently as elemental and frost mage (needs more gear). I don’t mind transferring servers or switching to horde. I’m pretty flexible and easy going. Just looking for a mature guild that is looking to progress in raiding (at least heroic level) and to run keys with. Hit me up!

1 Like

Hey Jennai,

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord we can talk there!
Letholas#9581

Jennai,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you about our guild/community. We have a fun raid and we are looking to add to our team. Our guild is on Stormrage - one the best economies in WoW.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. People get on discord while they are running M+ or just to chat. We also have an active cross realm community.

Our primary focus is AotC, We are currently 6/11H. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenlife | Sevenöut

Hello, Jennai,

You sound like you would be a good fit with us in Reborn. We’re an alliance guild on Dalaran that is currently 6/11 H. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 EST.

If you’re interested, you can read more about us here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-reborn-of-dalaran-611-h-is-recruiting-some-dps/1226263

My btag is Denny#1703 and our recruitment officer is Neph (Nephilim#1432)

Hello there!

Toxicity Limit is currently looking for a Resto/Ele Shaman for our heroic progression raid. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

I would love to chat with you more! If you are interested please add my btag: Taylor#11860

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi i am the GM and RL of HitsHardrThn Depression Illidan Horde Used to be known at The Boyz achieved Aotc in every tier, guild fell apart due to interpersonal drama with the co-GM and our tanks we are reforming to finish up heroic and then hopefully push into mythic if the roster boss permits. we do alot of m+. Raid times at wed-thurs 8-11EST all our members are 8/11H if interested hit me up on discord Craig#0794

Hi Jennai!
We are Neanderthralls on Thrall and looking for a healer for our Th/M raids at 8:30p-11p Central time! We are 8/11 and looking to get AOTC! We are HUGE in keys and on nearly every night. We are a chill group just looking to kill some bosses and just have a good time with eachother. I’d love to hear more about you and what you’re more looking for!
my discord is Bandycane#5055

Hey there!
GPA is a newer guild formed with long time friends since about 2010. We have an active community and people who run keys at all time frames. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde. If you would like to ask any question feel free to msg me on discord. Moralz#9478

Hi Jennai,

Disorientated could be a great fit for you! We’re an Alliance AOTC focused guild on Stormrage. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST and we have guildies running keys most nights with a fair number shooting for KSM every season. Outside of those activities we’re very active on our Discord and have people running keys/raids on alts, farming tmog, and even a small group of PvPers.

Check out the linked post for more details! Add me on bnet (toasted21#1832) or hop on our discord if you want to chat more!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC-focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 9/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, and achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/VD3cDPmPqb