Delete.......ydretygryr5yhr5ry

delete…hr5yer5yyh5y5ry

Helloooooo Fyepa!!

Apart from our Mythic raids, we also offer a casual friendly raid raid experience on Wed/Sun for alts or members that want to taking raiding at a slower pace. We’d love for you to join us for BFA! Check us out, more info below:

is 8/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid in BFA of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Descendants of Lore is a semi casual guild looking for more active members. Our members are mostly all over 40 with kids and jobs and real life comes first. We are 7/9 Normal. We have groups that run Mythic plus, dungeons, transmog farming, and even a few who do pvp throughout the week.

Feel free to add me to battleID if you with to talk further. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 7/9.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank (with dps spec) and more skilled dps. Especially a Shadow Priest or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 375 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey there Icyphoenix!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. We are currently 7/9 normal and 3/9 heroic, it’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our team. Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

~Crimson Dawn~ is a family friendly, casual guild with a strict NO Drama policy. No Drama, No Bull.

~New player and alts friendly!

~Our unique guild culture stems from the idea of how guilds should operate - that a guild exists to the benefit the player, not the other way around. Guild members are helpful, social, and enjoy each other’s company while they enjoy what the game has to offer.

~We aim to provide a helpful and fun place where people can get away from the typical toxic environment that World of Warcraft has become (and been for a long time).

~We are not a hardcore raiding guild. We do on occasion get groups of interested players together to run raids, dungeons, events, etc. for fun. Emphasis on fun! This is a game after all. Games are meant to have fun!

~With a friendly, safe environment, you can always feel free to ask for help and expect a friendly helpful answer. You should never have to fear being belittled or dealing with sarcastic responses. Helping other guild members is highly encouraged.

~This guild was created in 2009 and is one of the longest surviving guilds on Madoran server.

~For more info and to apply visit: bit.ly/apply2CD
or message in-game Grumplin or Gallaria (Madoran server)

i add you on bnet <3 Dexamenus#2273 on discord or i be Lvling a toon name Dexamenus-Lightbringer you can talk to me there

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears mythic plus 10 keys daily if your interested but most of all we are a unique group of people who just want to have fun casuals are always welcome here’s my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

It’s worth a shot to throw my guild out there, but Grumpy OGs on Arygos/Llane is an alliance guild that is just what you are looking for! We are a casual guild that is active and we do everything you are looking for! Feel free to message me anytime if you have questions!