Looking for a spot

I have played wow since the start till current. I did skip mop for work reasons but no longer live that 80 hour work week life style. I have been mostly casual for the last couple expansions getting aotc and doing some mythic bosses but I would like to shift to a full force mythic push. My current team is on Thrall (where my characters are). The days work but the group is not progressing as I hoped for, getting stuck on 7/9 H is frustrating. I don’t mind wiping while progressing but people constantly having issues and nothing being changed isn’t something I sit through with.
I currently have 1 of every class max level and am working on a druid to 120 on Area52. Willing to play whatever is needed for the right team ( most of my exp is as a tank, I have a 413 blood dk and 402 bm monk I run with as well as a 400 resto sham) Other classes I have at varying item lvl, 390 mage 380 warlock so on and so forth.
I am looking for a group that runs weekdays (mon-thurs) between 7 and 11 pm est. I would be willing to xfer a character or two over for the right team. I am not looking to sit on a bench, I would sooner flex to another character then sit on a bench. I have a love of different classes so give the word and ill flex to a different class but I tend to avoid bench roles. As I have been tanking I do not have any dps logs to provide but I am a player who reads up on whatever character (or characters) I am pushing content on to be the best I can be in the role.

If I sound like a good fit for your team feel free to leave your battle tag or guild spam here and I’ll get back to you.
Thanks- Turtle.

Hi Turtle,

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild after it disbanded. We are currently looking for more to fill out our ranks. Take a look at us and if we interest you, let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hi Turtle,

I know that our raid times are different from your prefference, but in case it still can work out I would love to talk to you.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here: