Looking for a specific time

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there were any CST guilds on a pvp realm that are going to have raid times between 8 PM start and end by 12 Am (all CST of course).

BOOM!!! Check us out and Cheers!!!

Hey there! I’m running a guild with specifically the times you’re looking for. 8 to 11pm CST MWF. Herod, alliance side, 90 or so of us in the discord right now. Hit me up if you’re interested on discord - Magedaddy#4559

Lionheart isn’t a CST guild, but our raid times are 8-11 CST. Check us out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Our guild will have exactly those times. We are an alliance progression guild on Whitemane if you are interested. You can contact me through discord at Arishnakrov#6398.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. We have chosen the server Herod to be our home. Will be having a guild meeting on the 20th, a week prior to launch to discuss class roles etc.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Sawz#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me for application form.

Hello! John Deere is recruiting for our classic guild. We are horde on Whitemane PvP raiding 8:30-11:30 CTS tues-wed with an optional 3rd day same time on sundays for 20m and/or extended 40m depending on interest. We have a solid group and are looking to finish filling our ranks. If you’re interested message or add me on bnet anticept#11497 for more info.

I am sure we fit your timeframe perfectly

About Us: www. tiltedguildus .com

discord.gg/7RTtv5

Check this out [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything: