Looking for a social leveling guild

want to find a guild home for my horde toons the server dont matter if its the right group to join just coming back after being gone from the game for 2 1/2 years

Hello! Our guild is full of returning players and would love to fit you in! Our info is below, hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and progress into Mythic raiding for Dragonflight.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and dabble in Mythic, regardless of experience RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and to be online at least 10 Minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: LOW Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

you look like a great fit for our guild

Hi Eaglezgrace!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey!

I’m Okwhoforted from Raptors Got You on US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809