Looking for a social guild

Dear Wyrmrest,

I always have a hard time writing up one of these introduction posts, but here it goes.

I am a returning player from back when BC was just released. As you can see, it has been a LONG time since I have played WoW and I feel completely lost.

I am looking for a guild that will help me learn the ropes of the game again. There is so much lore and content to explore it feels incredibly overwhelming.

I have a lot of interest in all aspects of this game, dungeons, raids, PvE, PvP, RP, etc. I just feel that doing these things with others would be a lot more enjoyable than by myself.

Currently, all of my characters are very low level. I know that can be a stopping point for a lot of people out there, but I hope that does not deter most from this post.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. Have a lovely rest of your day!

Sincerely,

Enchanted in Elwynn

1 Like

Heya! Welcome back! It’s really overwhelming sometimes to come back to a game as large as WoW so having friends to play with and ask questions of in a welcoming and warm environment is important! There are several guilds in the community that could fulfill that role for you.

For your trolls, orcs, Tauren and goblin check out the Southfury Watch!

Hope you find good homes!