Looking for a Smaller Guild

Hey there everyone, hope this works :P, I’m looking for a smaller guild where everyone knows each other and everyone is easy to get along with.

I’ve been playing WoW Since the start but since Wrath most of my RL friends had quit playing, i really do enjoy playing, but most my time is spent solo, and pugging, i’ve been trying to join guilds but always end up in the massive ones with like 600+ members where 50 people online at once, and you really can’t make a name for yourself.

And the guilds i have joined that were good and i enjoyed being in them, usually end up all quitting and moving on to other games, and i’m the only one online for months.

I’m a very understanding mature person, and i just enjoy playing, Most of my play time is mostly on the Weekends but i pop on from time to time during the week.

Proudmoore is my Alliance Server,
120 Rogue - Main
120 Warrior
and Various Other Alts

Tichondrius is my Horde Server
120 Demon Hunter - Main
120 Shaman
and Various Other Alts

I also plan on playing WoW Classic at Launch and hope to maintain both Retail and Classic together!

Anyways if anyone has a Small Guild, or is Forming a Guild with Goals and need a Friend, Reply to this Topic and i’ll check back every now and again!

Thanks so much everyone!

Hello there,

I’d like to offer up Prosperitas to you. We transferred from Cenarius to Proudmoore, and have been working on building up ever since. We are a raiding casual. We are in Heroic EP, but also run mythics, mog runs, pet runs, etc. The majority of us have been playing together for 5+ years, some of us almost a decade.

We know each other by name (even sometimes accidentally use it in discord pugs!), and we are looking for people to form that sort of bond with.

If that sounds like something you’d like, give us a shout.
My btag is Bloodstryder#1583 if you want more info.

Hello!

YMaH is 8/8H, looking to start mythic soon. We raid Fri/Sat nights 7:30-10:30 PST (server time). We are a fun, close-knit group that enjoy raiding and being competitive with the mythic+ runs. We have social events and play other games like PUBG and Pummel Party (Uno too but Lettuce cheats). If this is a good fit for you, please reach out to me, Nïbbles (i is alt139), btag Nibbs#11996. If anything, run with us this weekend and see how it goes. We are doing a full heroic clear.

Look forward to hearing from you!!
Nibbs