Looking for a small, casual, social guild

Returning player after taking a break in Legion. Currently on Mug’thol server but I heard its a dead server now.

Looking for a small, casual and social guild. Really big on the social part. I like guilds that have active chats and guilds that feel fun. Any server, I dont mind starting fresh because I love leveling and taking my time with zones/quests. I have always played Horde, though might switch to Alliance.

I dont have much experience in raiding. I normally just do mount farms and rep grinds. Normally just DPS but wouldnt mind learning how to tank content now (when tank anxiety doesnt kick in).

Classes that I play (if it helps):
Paladin, Death Knight, Hunter and Shaman.

2 Likes

we arent small but read below you will probably enjoy it

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thanks Cryophobia

If you are looking to server transfer, or put in the work and level, gear. We are a newly formed experienced group on Arygos LLane. Feel Free to contact us.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)
Currently: Newly Formed

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: Full (Hybrids & Backups Welcome)
Tanks: Full (Hybrids & Backups Welcome)

Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a newly formed guild looking to recruit ACTIVE Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression.
Raid times will be Fri & Sat fr 7-10 P.M. Server

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613
Rtkos/Azzinoths/Retrolari: RKO#11877

1 Like

Thank you Tessa!

Hi Asto, I’ll leave our guild info below. We’re a very social raiding guild, I think you’d like us. If you want to chat just let me know. :slight_smile:

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. We cleared all content AOTC in Legion and our goal for BFA is to do the same. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal oriented raiders, those new or returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression: Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding or doing Mythic+ in a fun and friendly environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

TY for your time!

Thanks Tiffin! If I was going to get into raiding, those times would work perfectly for me

We have a raid group that runs Th/M 7-10CST. We are flexible when it comes to adulting and have people who can only raid one night a week, so it’s all good. We are doing heroic progression in BOD, so as long as we have over 15 people, it doesn’t matter.

About us:
Guild: Prestige WorldWide
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Server Time: EST

We never ask people to transfer without trying us out for a while. :slight_smile:

We are relaxed, but progressive. We talk trash, but not on bosses. It’s great if you parse well, but not at the expense of mechanics. We are environment first, but do not carry. We are not family friendly, but we are a family. We are an adult-only guild full of silly twisted @$$h*l3s. (props if you can read that!).

If you’re not scared away, add me on BNET (Pyxie#1733) and we’ll drag you into discord to chat.

Do you accept casuals that don’t have a main just want a good group of people to hang out with & level a lot of alts?

Hey guys. Anybody in this thread interested in a social guild can definitely find a place in Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon). We are a smaller guild that emphasizes community above all else. We have weekly optional guild meetings for a variety of content and run an active Discord. If you want to join up with our awesome group or have any questions, add me: Spooky#1595. Also check out our recruitment post below for info I might have missed here

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Astolpho! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

1 Like

Hi there! We have a very social, tight-knit guild on Area-52 Horde. We have 2 raid teams and PVP Fri-Sat. We do M+ and have lots of alt-a-holics. Hit me up on BNET and we’ll drag you into our discord (it’s pretty active). Pyxie#1733

We never ask anyone to server transfer without hanging out with us for a bit. We are a guild full of silly, twisted adults. :slight_smile:

good luck.
Much love to pallies and people looking for quality and not quantity.

1 Like

Hey there Asto!

I love that you’re into the small, quaint, social atmosphere … rather than the HUGE guilds where people get lost in the mix.

I’d really like to tell you about my new guild, BRB Flying Kites, yes, we are a super new, and uber small right now, but I have very high hopes for this guild. And I’ve learned from the best of the best how to be the best GM I can be! :smiley:

Here is my forum spam so you can read more about the guild:

So if any of that intrigues you, please don’t hesitate to message me!

Otherwise, good luck on your search!
Have a great day!
-Wiggles