Looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild on horde-Area 52

Hello, i am looking for a horde guild on area 52 that i can hang out with and raid and do mythic + with for shadowlands. I am available pretty much any day in the late afternoon or evenings. I mainly enjoy healing, i just recently created new characters on this server. I am planning on maining resto druid and also resto shaman. I also am willing to dps if it is needed. have been playing WoW off and on for over 9 years. Have never got the chance to get in with a good guild so never had opportunity to raid that much, other than normals and the odd heroic. I was late to bfa and just started playing again 2 months ago. If anyones interested in recruiting me it would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Durkadurk, Would lobe to get some more info about you over chat. In the mean time here is some info about us!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

Hi Durkadurk! We are looking for a resto shaman for our SL progression raid group. Focus is AOTC with mythic prog and we are on area52! Please hit me up on bnet if you’d be interested in getting more information. Look forward to speaking with you!

here is a copy of our guild post:

Immortal Rage is recruiting DPS and HEALS to add to our core Mythic prog raiding group for Shadowlands. We formed in Nya as a group of experienced mythic raiders, and are looking forward to carrying on with raid progression through AOTC and Mythic each tier on a 2 night schedule. We also run mythic+ and other in-game events.

Raid days: Wed/Thurs, 730pm-1030pm server (Eastern).

Current needs:

Frost Mage

Havoc DH

Sub Rogue

Boomkin

Ele Shaman

Resto Shaman

Disc Priest

All other classes/specs are still encouraged to apply.

Join a guild that balances raiding with real life!

Contact us on bnet for more info or to apply.

Kwixxi: Denali#11237
TaiChi: Kian#11655

Hey Durkadurk, Big Red Button [H-Area52] is looking to fill a roster spot with a hunter, lock, and DH. We are a reform from our previous 8.3 raid team that fell just short of CE in Ny’alotha. We were 10/12M when the team stopped raiding.

Raid times: 8-11pm EST Sun/Mon

Contacts for more info
Bnet:
Manetheren#11993

Disc:
Manetheren#9370

Application Link: https://bit.ly/35usomZ