Looking for a rp guild on Horde Moonguard

hai im newish to rp on the horde especially as a panda. but im looking for a pretty decent rp guild can be casual or serious but i actually want to be able to rp ya know. ive been in a few guild asked for rp found none had to go around and do walkups. thats not a bad thing but i like a long term rp group ya know or at least one or two peeps. i dont think im awful at rp but i can deff learn and get better. pls see this and hit me up with guild invites/ suggestions pls if you think i could fit into your community.

3 Likes

Hi Xianniao. Welcome to MG Horde! I recommend spending some time at the Wyvern’s Tail tavern in Orgrimmar. It is the main hot spot for RP on MG Horde, and you will meet lots of interesting people there. Best to go during peak hours (e.g. 6pm-10pm CST). It will help you to get a feel for the quality of writing that is generally expected Horde side, and you will run into members from various RP guilds there. I have noticed that people that don’t use correct grammar or speak in proper sentences are not always well received, just as a word of warning. So it might be worth casually sitting back, observing, and learning from others so that you can find a bunch of people that you feel at home with.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Bit of a side point, but I strongly recommend avoiding Moon Guard Horde on all your toons, as it is run by a known scammer.

3 Likes

Heyo Xia! I don’t have any recommendations, but I’m glad we got to chat last night and I hope you enjoy your time on Horde. :smile_cat:

Funny enough, they were in that guild.
They left when I and a few others pointed that fact out to them.

3 Likes

That’s why I mentioned it! Saw they were a part of it, at least listed here on the forums.

3 Likes

This is not true.

https://solarsinax.tumblr.com

4 Likes

Thanks for the tumblr link. How has this person not been perma banned yet? This is a really crappy thing to do. It’s kinda weird as well :confused:

2 Likes

That link is to a page of pure hatred.

They care nothing for the truth.

Snax, her name is TRUTHspeaker. How dare you ruin her rp?!

4 Likes

She ruined my role play first.

I laffed…

4 Likes

The truth isn’t allowed here. Our lord has commanded it.

1 Like