Looking for a RP Guild aka home. Alliance side

Greetings!

My friend and I are searching for a RP guild to join. Both of us are veteran RPers with quite a few years of it under our belts. In other words, we’re kinda old.

I am a returning playing and my friend hasn’t played since the original game dropped so we are both making new characters to level and RP as we level.

We’re searching for a home, size doesn’t really matter - it could be an old guild or a freshly made one!

Here are some other things we’re searching for;

Neutral or Good alignment - so no criminal or cult guilds.

Active around EST hours. - We want to be able to attend events and help out with them. CST would probably work too.

Accepting newly rolled characters. - Our characters should be about level 20 or so in a couple days.

Allow members to have alts in the guild. - I have high level characters that I wish to play when my friend can’t be on and I’d love to have them in the same guild to show my support for said guild.

Well, that’s it. Thank you for reading this far if you have.
Feel free to contact me here or by discord at Rhen#5872

o/

*edited for my searing typo :smiley:

What about slow, events are impromptu but people will be notified super relaxed but has a theme kind of guild? Cause there’s a few of those out there. Unless you want something pretty active, maybe military, etc.

That would probably work as long as it’s not race specific. :slight_smile: Since we’ve both rolled humans.

I don’t think military would work as we’re looking to be able to RP out while questing.

Still searching!

Bumping this back to the top. And we’re searching by the way, not searing! I don’t want to sear anyone, just steaks. :smile:

Mmmmsteak…

Well, I think I might just throw my hat into this ring, if you two don’t mind!

If you’re looking for a home on Alliance side, I’d like to extend an offer to message me in-game, or one of my officers, about The Thirteenth!

The basic rundown is that we’re a military regiment, Special Forces, Alliance Army. No criminals or cults to be had! Though, of course, there may be a few rules given the genre.

We have almost our entire roster on EST time, with events usually starting at about 4-5 PM Server Time (7-8 EST) and lasting around three hours. As of right now, we tend to have 2+ events per week, with Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday being our main days.

If any of that piques your interest, feel free to give me a poke! My special “o” is 0248 on the numpad, so don’t be a stranger!