Looking for a relaxed guild

Hello there me and the wife are coming back to the game after a bit of a break fallowing the disappointment that was BFAs launch. 8.2 seems to have fixed what we didn’t much care for. Our old guild has seen fit to remove us so we’re on the look out for something laid back with a fun bunch of people to chat and do all the murder hobo things with.

Edit: I see the forums insist I’m in a guild still even though in game I am not…

1 Like

Hey Sambaru,

We at Pensive are a pretty laid back bunch with people online at all hours of the day / night. We’re always looking for new members who want a haven from some of the stuff you get when playing online games.

Check out our forum post for more info and feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions or would like and invite

2 Likes

Heya Sambaru, welcome back! :slight_smile:
I’m nyssea with moonlight coffeehouse, and I think we’d be a good match for you and your wife. Our guild is focused on creating a fun and friendly environment where our amazing members can hang out and run content at a relaxed pace. We’re not worried about world firsts or anything like that, just having fun. We do all sorts of content(ranging from mythics to giving bags and cookies to new characters) and are always looking to bring more friends in for it.

If you have any questions you can ask me here, in game, or on bnet at cluin14#1981. You can also ask any of our great members and they’ll be happy to answer questions or even invite y’all in.

Good luck on your search, and I hope you keep us in mind when looking around!

Our Assistant GM Glaicial has already responded, but I’d like to second his invitation for you to check out Pensive/Pénsive.

The guild is always active no matter the time of day you log in, and there are all kinds of activities that people plan. You’re encouraged to plan your own activity and you even get cookies for that :wink:

1 Like