Looking for a Raiding guild On Herod/Alliance

Hello everyone ! Im looking for a Raiding guild in Herod/Alliance.

I will Main a Dwarf Holy priest.
I don’t have any experience in classic/Vanilla but ive been playing since Wrath of the lich king.

You can reply here if you want more specific info about me or my previous experience in the game.

Thanks ! Can’t wait to play classic and getting into all those old raid.

This is my main at the moment , Ananna is just a new character , don’t know why i was on her.

Hey! If the information about our guild at the link below works well for you, add me on Discord: Cogburnzz#6063 and we can chat more.

How tied are you to Herod?

We’re looking to establish alliance presence on blaumeux

Hey Ananna,

We have a great group of people, mostly ages 25+ who want to have a good time, clear content, and make new friends. A lot of us have tons of vanilla or private server experience and we plan to clear content at a faster pace.

I think we have the people to help you with any questions you might have when it comes to vanilla priest play as well if that’s something you’re looking for.

Either way we want to experience this as a guild and have a great time doing it! If it’s something you’re interested in please check out our post below and add me on discord!

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. We have chosen the server Herod to be our home.

Ethos just had their pre launch guild meeting. All discussed information will be found in the discord later this week.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Sawz#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me if you have any questions / application form.

Hey guys the is hosting a guild event in Booty Bay saturday the 17th of april (tomorrow). I know this is late notice but we’re having a foot race! It starts in Booty Bay and there are three checkpoints along the way. One’s the bridge between STV/Duskwood, one’s the Gate between Redridge and Burning steppes, a secret one is in BRM, and the last real checkpoint is the snake path to kargath from Searing Gorge. Please come. My Horde guildies need to be ambushed

Yes I am literally asking you guys to come attack and ambush my own guildies for our guild event lol. You are going to be their obstacles! Come get some honor!

I’m currently looking for a priest, if these raid times work for you: