Looking for a progression minded guild! (H)

Hey guild recruiters!

I’m currently on Stormreaver and main a Brewmaster. However, I have 6 additional 120s and am always willing to level something to fit a raiding need. I’d prefer to raid Tuesday/Wednesday nights, but I’m open most evenings. Daytime guilds are also an option! My schedule is fairly flexible.

I’ve been a raider since vanilla (Priest class leader. Remember when we needed -class- leaders for raids? sheesh.) and took over raid leading from Wrath - Legion. I’m looking for a guild that is striving for CE, but AOTC satisfies my cheev hunger. Ha!

I’m open to a transfer, but if you’re on Stormreaver, even better! I’ve been out of the game for a spell but am willing to put in the work and learn what’s needed to bring it for any guild.

Tell me a bit about your guild, look forward to hearing from y’all!

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.2 for AEP.
Spots open are: DPS; DH, DK, Lock, Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, WW Monk, Rogue
BfA Progression: All AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
https://discord.gg/UxWb3UU (feel free to join us)
Requirements: 400+ ilvl, 45+ neck, good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.
Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting One Healer or flex healer.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.,

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, there’s a spot for you

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for our core raid team, mythic+, and all other social aspects of the game. We would like to rebuild the roster with an active population of like-minded players who enjoy the game. We run mythic+ nightly and will be coordinating normal/heroic raids on off nights for alts and casual players. All are welcome to join us!

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 800-1100 EST

RECRUITMENT:

Main Raid: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Resto Shaman. But all are welcome

RAID TEAM:

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential.

I look forward to hearing from you, add me on bnet or discord and lets chat.

PM Acreshammer#11311
Or find me in game on Babayagar

Hello Kaî!
< Sauce > is currently recruiting a tank for the eternal palace! We are 7/9M with Blockade dying next week. I’d really like to talk to you more about joining us! I have posted our raid times and my btag below.

Raid times: I know you said you preferred two days, but I’m hoping you entertain a there day with less hours. :slight_smile:

Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00 CST

Feel free to add me at the tag listed below!

Murph#12632

Thank you!
Murph

We raid weekends, are not on Stormreaver, and are not in need of a tank, but since you mention multiple toons, I figured I’d give this a shot and hope that you will be willing to have a conversation about our team!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.