Looking for a place

I have been playing on and off for about 17 years and I am looking for a group. All those that I use to run with have left so I am really the only one left. I have played both Alliance and Horde and I have done most dungeons, but I still consider myself to be relatively new because it has been awhile this time and things seem to have changed a bit, plus I am starting a new character so that I can relearn things from base.

1 Like

Hey there, we are a newer guild on Proudmoore Alliance. We are welcoming newer and returning players and can help out in giving you directions and answering any questions you have. We have a great group of people and do a little bit of everything in the game. If you have any questions you can reach me on discord @ Khell#4727 or BNET @ Sinnicks#1267. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Hello Lith,

Friendly group here on Baelgun, if you want to raid and join a good community let me know, possibly get you ready to raid with us in Shadowlands, lmk

Discord - Theurgy#9756 Or reach out to Velasca

Hi Lithorlorali,

Reformation is an Alliance social/leveling guild on Shadow Council. We are a relaxed group of players that enjoy the game. We are family and alt friendly. People enjoy all aspects of the game: mog, pet, mount, achievement runs. Dungeons, mythic, mythic+ and we are building a small raid team (more aimed at SL than BfA). If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes#11432.

Hi add me moon#1410 We raid Tues and Sun server 9pm -12. We are 11/12 Heroic looking to push Mythic very soon.

Hi there! We would love to have you if we sound like a good fit! is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search

Hi Lithorlorall,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586