Looking for a normal team with extra spot

hello, I’m looking for a team to run normal SoD with and learn the fights & get some gear so I can do heroics! I was late to the party with 9.1 and it seems like a lot of groups have already pushed passed normal and I’m too low ilvl (216) for heroics. I had AOTC for CN
If you have an extra spot for a MM hunter, please send me a message :slight_smile:

Of course this posts on wrong character. this is my retail hunter here.

pm ingame. same character or add my btag chopcity#1462

Hi Wyldia!

We have a few openings for dps in our group right now. I feel like we would be a good fit for what you’re looking for. Our group was AOTC in CN as well and are planning on pushing AOTC again in SOD. We are currently 10/10 Norm and 4/10 Heroic.

If you want more info you can pm me in game btag @Pip11122 or our GM btag @Aretas#1131

Hey!

We are a chill casual raiding guild. We do one night a week and are looking for new/ returning players. The grateful undead is a guild that puts friendship first and because we are all mature players and have lives outside wow, we respect your time. If you are looking for a low stress environment to learn raiding and M+ then we are for you