Looking for a noob friendly Leveling/Raiding Guild

Hey all!

I just returned to the game from Legion and decided to roll Horde for the first time ever. I am looking to join an active and friendly guild to level with in Dragonflight, and do some raids. I am a working adult, so I am usually free around 6PM server.

I have played since early 2000s, but admittedly many systems in retail seems really foreign to me still. I would consider myself a reborn noob for that reason alone. I am currently 58, and hope to be 60 this week. I have a couple other alts (shaman, mage, and rogue) all in the 50s. My main is a blood DK (Cheekie). I would consider my mindset casual in regards to raiding, like 1/2 times a week would be great for me. My main goal is to get to know some other folks on the server and level up together in Dragonflight.

Thanks for reading, and sorry if there are like 1000 other similar posts to this. I have been reading up on here, on the social tab, and other websites and was a little intimidated by the sheer amount of guilds and info.

1 Like

Hey friend! We are horde side and enjoy pve content with all of us also adulting if interested in chatting about our guild! As for Alliance side guilds let me check what guilds to recommend, but I know Brightguarde, the 73rd, Legion of the Dawn, and several others are active/will.be active in DF! WRA has a ton to offer and I hope you find a guild you enjoy playing in with people to call your friends!

1 Like

Good morning. We are a group of older aged wow players. We all have a lot going on in real life so we understand people playing at their own pace. We have a lot of people that have been playing a very long time and can help with question of all the new changes.

Wish you luck in finding your new home.

1 Like

I also found this while looking around in the forums. Many other players in the same situation.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I would like to know more. Just let me know when/where is a good place to discuss, or if I should submit something. I appreciate it!

1 Like

For sure! Here is our guild discord link! ht tps://discord.gg/AgUtcK7B

1 Like