Looking for a NON Clique Guild

I just discovered this forums recently, I’m a fairly new player to wow (only a few months)

Would like to finally join a guild that isn’t a CLICK guild, there are just too many I’ve found recently and would like something decent.

2 Likes

What is a click guild. If you mean members who been in awhile and just stick to their circle then we are a great guild to join and welcome and hang with all members. New members even can join our raid grps, we have 2. Tues and Thur and a Fri , sat and sun group. If you want to check us out whisper me in game I will be in tomorrow around 10am eastern.

1 Like

I think he wants a guild where everyone plays with keybinds. No clicking.

That is exactly what I’m talking about. The guild I left recently which sadly I’m still tagged with here is exactly that. So I want to avoid that.

Hay you, go troll someone else’s thread. No need to assume genders either.

Look me up in game our guild is very friendly and social and welcomes all new members with open arms.

I’d honestly recommend Pantheons Legion or my guild “The Ancients Misbehaving”. We are pretty against clique’s if that’s what you are talking about. We are also LGBT friendly and social casual

1 Like

i wouldnt recommend virtue prevails on alliance then