Looking for a new server

So this is one of two servers I’m contemplating moving my hordes to for TBC. I’m currently on Mankrik and would like a less populated server especially when TBC hits. For someone wanting a slightly less populated realm would you guys recommend moving here?

This is a fantastic server. Economy isn’t overinflated, people are kind, and we are at medium population, though growing. Plenty of guilds recruiting for tbc content. Hope you make it over!

Thanks for the Info Hijinkx I’ve got a level 60 troll shaman and a lvl 56 Orc warlock I’m looking to rehome.

How is the alliance vs horde ratio? Realm stat’s show about 3-2, does that seem right? Any issues trying to complete quests because of so many Alliance teaming up to kill all the mobs? Is world PVP balanced? Not too many Alliance to do world PVP quests (looking forward to TBC for that)

Because Windseeker is a PVE server, there isn’t much action out in the world, unless you are flagged. I don’t see many alliance raids advertised in trade, but I’m sure some intentional WPVP happens. I’ve never had to wait for mobs due to alliance questing or farming, and horde is really good at grouping in competitive areas. I have seen that ally edges horde in population numbers recently, and that can get better or worse when classic TBC is announced. To your point, I think we’ll all have fun with pvp objectives and world quests in TBC. Horde always seems more focused on raiding, in my experience, so I’m hoping for some ally foolery in the future. Our guild is fully focused on prepping for TBC attunements and raids. Many of us have rerolled, and we have a bunch of 60s original to classic that are still running current raid content to completion.

Edit: There would likely be wpvp in EPL or WPL, but since I’m a reroll, I haven’t witnessed that yet.

Plus Halaa is a pvp event that is flagged area for all servers.

I’m considering this server as well. I thought I had a guild set for TBC (over on Mankrik) but I’m not sure at the moment.

Resto shaman, rogue, hunter at 60, would be interested to know what the raiding scene is like.

Hopefully you didn’t move here before they opened up the free transfers! lol

Taking a look around myself. I haven’t even logged in yet since it launched because my characters are stuck behind long queues on Mankrik.

I wouldn’t even mind rerolling Alliance if not for the fact that I just boosted a Horde toon and I would have to absolutely start over with no gold, bags… hope… :stuck_out_tongue:

Im considering switching to this server as well (mainly because Pvp servers have become more of an annoyance than fun.) How has the ally/horde ratio and the population in general been since tbc launched and they opened up the free transfers from Mankrik?

update I switched over to Windseeker and it’s been great so far. Kleaver was taken, so I am now renamed to Rikiricardo :slight_smile:

Do you ever see any emergent world pvp here?