Looking for a New Raiding Home

Hello, I am looking for a raiding casual or semi-hardcore raiding guid for Shadowlands. I raided in Uldir at the beginning of BfA and then shortly thereafter the leadership of my guild left the game. Therefore I too left the game for the rest of BfA, but am looking forward to coming back in Shadowlands. I am hoping to play Paladin in Shadowlands with monk as my main alt, but am flexible to the needs of the guild. In a raid environment I have only ever played DPS in the past. I am hoping to in shadowlands become a better raider and push as far I and my guild can go. I would prefer raid times that would be weekends as I do work. EST is my time zone so hopefully there will be some east coast out there. Thank You

Hi there, not sure if you would be interested in server transfer or starting and leveling a new toon at expansion but we are looking for more raiders to fill our Sunday night mythic progression team. We will raid 6-10pm est. Just give me a shout if your interested!

We are an AOTC/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact on bnet Corrupt#11776. or discord Corrupt#1177.

Hi I would definitely be interested, those times would work perfect for me. What is the best way to get into contact with you?

You can add me on bnet my tag is Hated#1536 or discord Noobie#6892

Hey there! We might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hey there! We are a semi-hardcore guild looking for more DPS! Check us out!

Hello Tharne!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Good day mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon