Looking for a new raiding guild

Hello,
I’ve been playing since vanilla and raiding all available difficulties since TBC. I enjoy raiding, M+, achievements and pvp with friends. I currently have two lvl 60 characters that I actively play. Currently 9/10 N on one and 1/10 H, 7/10 N on the other.
Open to cross server communities
My availability is any day except Sunday.
Looking for:

• A stable group, I don’t like server xferring only to find the guild falls apart within a month.
  • Active
  • 18+
  • AotC/Mythic raids, not necessarily CE
  • 7 - 10 pm est (Can be flexible)
    For more info:
    Discord: Sphinx#7801
4 Likes

Really would like to find a good group.

I added you to disc just sent you a message let’s chat!

Hey there! I know you said two different characters but didn’t list the classes, however just on the slight chance you have a Warlock our guild as an opening for one and we might be what you’re looking for if Alliance is okay.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that’s been around since TBC, while we aren’t a hardcore CE guild we still like to have fun while getting serious for the bosses that need it, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST with an optional night that usually just turns into an alt night on Saturdays in the same time frame - as of writing this we are currently 10/10N and 4/10H.

I’ll leave more of our info below but if this sounds like what you’re looking for and times/days/Alliance is all okay then please fill out a short app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck in your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
WowProg: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral

Alliance is fine, I mostly play on Alliance. I have a lock at 50 collecting dust.

1 Like

Finally Friday!

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 1/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

#Thecoldbange#1998

Just chillin out and listening to music.

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST
9/10 N Castle Nathria

• Recruitment
    Needing a raid lead assist
    We’re always looking for great players
    Tanks: Closed
    Healers: Closed
    Melee: Open
    Ranged: Open

Contact info:
Btag Snow#18133
Discord: Snow :carousel_horse::ghost::cat2:

Hey all you cool cats and kittens. Christmas is Cancelled is returning from Legion! We are a semi-hardcore with a progression mindset. Mythic + runners and casuals are always welcome.
Our expectations are as follows:

Required Addons:

• DBM/Big Wigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras
  • RCLootCouncil once we’re in Mythic

Loot

• Any loot you receive is yours to keep (including boes). We will never ask you to trade a piece of gear to someone
  • If you don’t need a piece of loot we will roll for Normal and Heroic gear and we will use loot council for Mythic pieces.

Rules and Expectations

• Discord is required for raiding. Please participate in raid comms & please make sure you are set to PTT - Push to Talk.
  • Come to raid fully prepared. Know your class, have all pots/flasks/gems, enchants, etc. and research fights.
  • Raiders are expected to complete a keystone weekly. You should aim to do the highest possible keystone you can for the best rewards possible.
  • Communicate if you will be absent. If you know that you or are unsure that you’ll make it to raid please post in the discord tab “attendance”. We understand that life happens, however if attendance becomes an issue we leave it up to our raid lead to decide if someone needs to be removed from the team or not.
  • Be able to take constructive criticism. We will not yell or berate a team member for mistakes, but we will address issues as needed.
  • As we progress we may have to make changes to the raid comp. Just hang in there everyone will get their fair share of raiding.
  • Be polite. When pugging,talking in trade chat, etc you are representing our guild. We don’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or bullying of any kind.
  • No politics in Guild chat or discord.
  • Please no drama. If you have any concerns please address them to an officer.
  • Raiders are expected to bring their own potions for Mythic raiding and maybe the last few bosses of Heroic.
  • We will be taking a 5min break halfway through raid time. Try to minimize going afk during the raid since we only raid 6 hours a week.

Guild Bank

• We will provide Cauldrons/Feasts as long as we have the required materials. We run off of donations (either gold or materials) & in the event the guild bank runs low on funds or materials we will require you to bring your own flask and food. A list of what we need currently can be found in the discord tab “#guild-bank” or you can ask anyone with the role “Banker” in discord.

Hey there, check us out below!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need 1 hunter, 1 rogue, and 1 warrior DPS for our mythic raid team roster. Other exceptional classes or roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Torric - Your raid times are great, I can’t make Sundays though.

Snowsparkle - Your raid times are a bit late for me as they’d end at 2 am my time.

Brobøt - I sent you a bnet request.

Hey Nykki you seem like you could click with us over here at Good News Everyone.
Feel free to check us out and ask any questions.
Our raid times are different maybe you are interested.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

I’ll contact people tomorrow. :slight_smile:

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!!!

Holiday drivers are a scary bunch. :anguished:

Merry Christmas

A quiet Sunday.

Tuesday, yay.