Looking for a new home!

Hello,
I’m a returning player looking for a new home, I started playing during beta. I took a 2 year break and have returned to an empty guild. I’m looking for and adult mature guild with little to no drama, I’m an older player.
Thanks for your consideration.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

request sent

Hi Tyloon! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

hi i would love to talk more please add me on bnet (coolboomer#11310) so we can talk further

This is us:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Hey! We are on older group of players looking for a healer and a dps to help us finish out Heroic CN. We are casual but we like to progress, we just do it at our own pace.

Hey there! If you’re interested in a reroll guild, I’m part of one that is just getting started! We play on Zul’Jin horde side. We’re a community focused guild, with goals of hitting AOTC in 9.1

If you’re interested feel free to add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

howdy we are always looking for more to join us feel free to add me if you wanna chat or check out our post
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hello Tyloon!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Tyloon,

Hi there and welcome back to Azeroth the place that you leave but always come back to. If you are playing Horde we would love you to join out guild.
Btag Tempress#11905

Hello Tyloon,

might be a good fit for you and what you have going on. If you’d like, we are running a heroic CN clear tonight or a normal Nathria clear on Wednesday. You are more than welcome to come join us for a trial run! We are expanding our roster to build our numbers and move into mythic CN, but that is by no means a requirement for you to call our guild “home”.

bluu#7164 is my discord, reach out to me if youre interested!

Hi Tyloon,

Reformation may be a good fit for you. Some of us have also been around since Vanilla. We enjoy playing the game in a supportive environment without pressure. About the only thing that isn’t done on a regular basis is PvP. Our general post is below with my BNet info if you would like to chat and find out more. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment. Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment. If raiding isn’t your thing and you’re just looking for a friendly home with a chatty group of people, there’s no pressure to do things that you don’t want to. We provide the opportunity, you provide the desire.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC). Current progression in CN is 10/10N, 3/10H. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon and Raid Heals
M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam