Looking for a new home!

Hey all! During MoP/Firelands/wrath i was in raiding guilds with various heroic modes achieved. i am returning back after a 5/6 year hiatus from not having a computer and recently just built a new pc after console gaming for a bit. I am looking for a good group of people, whether it be casual or hardcore is irrelevant as I play the game and get things done on my end.

things to note:

• I play a death knight main.
  • I am currently located on the US-Cenarius server
  • I am still leveling up! ( just activated my account on sunday the 31st and currently level 44, should hit between 50-55 tonight)
  • currently 2h frost from when I last played and after some researching I will be switching to unholy once I am able to start getting decent gear.
  • motivated to do my own research on boss fights
  • I am 35 years old, warehouse/office manager, army veteran, and I curse like it’s my job.
  • I am in the state of Ohio, So EST times work for me, preferably raiding or doing stuff 2-4 nights a week so times that will work for me are between 5pm-12am EST (does not have to be that whole time but just raiding in between that time frame)

Im super chill, easy to get along with, direct, able to take criticism, and generally just want to enjoy end game content with a good group of people whether it be 10 or 25s.

Respond to this post or send me a message on bnet Zomfg#1827

Hello! While our guild Junction does not have any openings on our mythic raiding team, we do run an alt night on Saturday where we clear normal (and eventually heroic). We also have a ton of members who are constantly pushing keys, doing pvp (arenas/rbgs), or just sitting in discord and chatting!

If you’d like to learn more, go ahead and add me on bnet and we can talk! Professoroak#1732

Hello Sham! I don’t know if you’re open to server xfer/faction swap, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 2/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance, We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey bud, we’ve got a nice guild here on Duskwood if you’re up for a transfer or making up a fresh toon. We’re a chill casual group, and we just started knocking at heroic castle Nath! We also hit up M+ (sometimes sober) pretty often along with some experimental pokes at pvp. We got a nice mix of personalities you’ll probably vibe with too! As for when we raid it’s thursday and saturday 8PM-11PM EST.
If you have questions hit me up at Heartymuffin#1930 or my boss Fatalcake#1544.

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re starting with normal and working our way up.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hello! Here to represent on Earthen Ring!

We are a small but friendly group always looking for all types of players, but especially new/returning ones! We have quite a few that have come back to us after years away and we’re enjoying what we can together!

We do raid now very casually Sat-Mon as we can but do enjoy all types of content!

The server is fair for economy, but quiet and very non-toxic. If any of that sounds good or if you have questions come say hi!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

Hit me up if you are still looking, I feel like you would be a decent fit for our group:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524