Looking for a new home

Long story short, I haven’t paid the game in quite some time and the guild that I was a part of forever is gone. With that being said, I am a highly social player with a lot of time to kill. I like raiding, mythic+, etc. I don’t mind transferring realms. I work Tues-Sat 11a-7p CST, off on Sun/Mon.

I am really wanting to get back into a game that I love if you have room for this Icelander I’d love to hear from you!

Have a look and see if we work for ya!

I have a restoration druid if ever you would want to have that guy (that is if your in need of healers.)

That’s perfect actually! We are always looking for a healer or two! Add me and lets chat :smiley:

Hey man my guild is looking for a healer or ranged DPS for our Heroic raid team and Mythic+. We are currently 11/12 H and our times are 9pm-11pm CST Tuesday and Wednesday. If you’re interested or would like to talk more, my Discord is avery#3762

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle or

Impishgenic#1764 Toon name Belrythe

Talk to you soon.

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)

Hey welcome back. add my Btag buttercup#1858 . We’re horde on bleeding hollow raiding 730p-1030p eastern time. monday & wednesday nights.

Hi Phulxee,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 5/12M in Nya’lotha and still going strong. We plan on continuing our success into Shadowlands!

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Heyo! Shadowborne Company is recruiting on Emerald Dream. We are mostly social but we do support a few mythic+ teams and are building up a heroic raid team. If that tickles your fancy, hit me up on btag at Baldngwookie#1117 or, for a faster response, Discord at Wookiee#9104. Hope to hear from you soon!