Looking for a new home

Good evening, I’ve been playing pretty regularly since season 3 of shadowlands, got KSM in season 3 and season 4, I play a mix of melee dps, warrior, DH, survival. I’m looking for an adult guild to call home, a guild that pushes keys and Raids regularly. I’m on the east coast and looking for times between 7-11. If you think I’d be a good fit or would wanna talk let me know!

[Guild: Trinity] is recruiting to expand our Guild / Community. **
We started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 going into Season 4. We’re from all servers, Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis. We Currently reside on these servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos
** Icecrown is the main Server for most of us!!

Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism . We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First !!

Raids : Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10 minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic + : Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943.

Hi Random!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hey there Random!

[THE NUMPTY BRIGADE] on Illidan is looking for more!

While we are currently an AOTC-focused guild, we are looking into recruiting so that we can push into Mythic for Dragonflight!

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday at 7:30-10:30PM CST. For Fated raids, our prog is:
NATHRIA: 10/10H
SANCTUM: 8/10H
SEPULCHER: 11/11H
Currently, we are on a break from raiding until Dragonflight prepatch, but there is a small group of us still trying to raid each week for dinars on alts!

In addition to raiding, we’re very keen on keys, with the majority of our members achieving KSM and beyond each tier. We do love our 15s for max-ilvl loot options and are more than happy to help out others with achieving their KSMs or run lower keys for more gear and learning mechanics (some of these S4 dungeons are a doozy!)

Other activities our members like to indulge in are: PvP, achievement and mount farming, and the latest craze is playing Phasmophobia after raid!

If you are interested, feel free to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Y-UEcwEbN1dHe8wV2v19w0okz7xPiMtssdoQvG5tjA/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:
ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)
KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Hey Random!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Order of Chaos is a Mythic raiding guild looking to finish building out our raid team for Dragonflight after our recent realm transfer, and get back to pushing deep Mythic. Cutting Edge is our ultimate goal. A number of our members also enjoy pushing M+. We’re a diverse group of adults who like to have fun, but also like to kill the boss. We value attendance, effort and attitude.

We currently raid 8:15 - 11:15 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

At this time, we are particularly looking for tanks and rdps. However, all interested raiders are encouraged to apply.

To apply or for more information, please contact us via this website or on Discord at discord.gg/jyEdP8dW45 DM Inawe or in-game at Inawee#1533

Hey Random. if you dont mind switching over to the horde i think you would fit in great with us over here at sentry! i put our info below and we hope to hear from you soon!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 8-10:30 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Closed Healers: Low Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Morning bump still looking

Hey there!

I’m from Tainted Order, a horde guild on Area 52. We are a heroic raiding guild, we currently raid Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST. As a disclaimer in DF that may change to either Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun TBA.

We’re currently building for DF and those interested in raiding/mythic + in Season 4 also!

Currently we’re looking for DPS players or a hpally or brewmaster monk! If you’d like more info or to have a chat stop by our discord: GwpQpGa9

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Good luck searching!