Looking for a new home

Long story short, I’ve been involved with two raiding guilds on low populations severs. The tiers start off great as there is excitement for new content, but as the patches of content grows in length interests tend to die off leaving our raid team lacking and recruitment is slim pickings.

My most common role is playing a healer class while keeping their off-specs well equipped if ever needed. The most recent has been a Monk for BoD and eternal palace, a Holy priest for ny’alotha, and a shaman for castle nathria. While for SoD I ended up with a warlock main, but looking to re-roll to class with a healing spec.

I’m looking for a new sever that isn’t a low population with a good community for the upcoming 9.2 content with sights on either MS healer and OS dps, or vice versa. I am looking to do AOTC and tackling some mythic raid content, and doing mythic plus in-between.

Of the classes to choose from Monk or Druid would be my top pick, but I am not against a Paladin or a Shaman. I do not have any recent healing log or dps logs for these classes. The best I can do is Zickie (my shaman) from Castle Nathria who was elemental/resto and Zickem my warlock for SoD. The other I would need to prove my worth, and I understand what that entails.

I would be looking to either level a character from scratch on the new sever or transfer one of my work in progress toons.

Hey Zickem,

I’d love to chat with you. Add me on disc, Letholas#9581 !

Hey there,
Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 1/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
Resto Shaman
Warrior (Arms or Fury)
Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST
Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at
Deathsdotter#3483
Battle-Tag: Dotty#1845

Hi there Zickem!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. While we’re waiting to form a full team, we’re running normal raid and spamming keys to help each other gear up and hang out.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hello Zickem!

Toss me a message on BNet at LordAwesome#1793 or on Discord at The Taco King#4302. I’d love to chat and see if we can provide the fit you’re looking for.

Add my BTag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you.

Well, other than the low pop concerns I think our guild would be a great fit for you. Our server is listed as low pop but recruiting and retaining raiders has never been an issue for us and we have had the same leadership since Wrath which speaks to our longevity and continuity. Check out our blurb below and feel free to add me so we can discuss further.

A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hi, Zickem,

Maybe try Phoenix! We’re an Alliance guild on Whisperwind, a good group of people that raids Wed./Thurs., 8-10 central, and runs mythics and other content other times. We won’t tell you what class to play, but we are definitely in need of swing players. If you’re interested, look me up on Bnet: BattleOoze#1158234 or on Discord: Üthor#7022 (that’s [Alt+0220] for the Ü). Good luck on your search!

Hi there! Not sure if our times work for you but please consider coming over and checking us out!

We also have a Community that makes it painiless and easy to play with us when you want, and helps you decide IF you want to! :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing from you! Merry Christmas!

heyoo, get back to me if this interests you! [H] Dalaran - LFM Mythic Raiders for 9.2! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Our guild may be of interest to you. We have AOTC and tackle some mythic raid content. But most importantly we are very active and run a lot of keys outside raid time. We are more about fit, culture and personality so if you’re looking for a good community, we may be the right home for you. Hit me up on bnet Stevelations#11594 if you’re interested to chat.

Greetings Zickem! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hello.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
Flex Tanks
Flex Healers

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.
Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Hey there.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
And DPS with off spec HEALS or TANK.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

[A] Children of Mayhem (Spinebreaker) is a close group of friends and an older community (average age is mid-forties). We raid Heroic (7/10) Tuesday/Wednesday and have a Fun ALT raid night Sunday nights. We run M+'s and other content on the regular. Our raid Night and times or 6:30-9:30 pm CST and Sundays are 5:30-8 pm CST. Contact me on Discord Fyrea#5777 or Thyrax#1884 on Battlenet.

Hey, Zickem! Hammerferge, here. I’m the healing Officer for Enigma on Firetree. It sounds like you might be a good fit for our raid team! We’re an AOTC group looking for some core spots for 9.2 Hit me up if you see this and we can chat!

Happy New Year!

We are looking for new friends and raiders for 9.2 Here is our shameless ad below with info and contact if you would like to chat further:
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression:9/10 Heroic (with pulls on Sylvanas, attendance has been dismal - most of us have AOTC, just a matter of having enough bodies to trigger it for Guild)

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

we would love to have you over on Zul’jin with the emerald parrots! we have been consistent through the whole of shadowlands raiding 2x a week and pushing mythic plus! if you arent into higher content we still have a very friendly and engaging community we would love you to be a part of! if you want to level a new character that you want to raid on that is great! add mertslam#1661 on bnet and shoot me a message!