Looking for a new home for S4/ DF

Hello ,
Have been without a guild for quite some time now since WoD give or take interested in finding a new home would love to raid and even start pushing mythic + as well as pvp. all my characters are horde and on Emerald dream but would be open to switching / changing to a new home. Est time zone but extremely flexible for whichever timezone.

not much experience in the PVE side of things hoping to find a place that is perhaps more welcoming and teaching friendly. a Chill environment to kill some bosses and have some fun! have every class at 50 or 60 enjoy them all. would be okay with playing what the guild needs for raids or mythic+

legion through shadowlands have been mainly just me solo farming and playing the AH dipping my toes here and there in the new content PUG scene scares me off to fast and can not stick with it.

Hi there! we have spots available on our 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat! Don’t be too intimidated by the Mythic raid focus, we do a lot of keys of all levels along with mount/mog runs, bgs ect.

hey brother/sister

[Guild: Trinity] is recruiting to expand our roster for Shadowlands Season 4 & DF. Chill guild doing raiding and mythic dungeons led by a bunch of dudes/gals with 10+ years of experience. Hit us up, all are welcome.

We’re Active in Discord Daily, Adult Based Guild. If you want to come hangout with us to see if we’re the guild for you, hit us up!!! For Those of you that look for what the Guilds recruiting to decide if you wanna join: Season 4 - Healers & Ranged DPS for the Fated Raids, DragonFlight - Everything is on the table.

BJB#0407 - Devils Discord Info hmu !!!

Hi Dracoshaman!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

1. Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
  2. Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
  3. Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267

hi there! our family is an evironment that is helpful and giving. We have alot of newer players or jjust coming back. Here is the link to our guild if you want to check it out and send me a message id be happy to answer any questions and tell you more about us! looking forward to hearing back from you! [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!