Looking for a new guild

A 12/12 mythic Paladin who got famed on Ali looking for a new guild to work around my new job times only days I can’t raid is 6pm to 3:30am est Sunday Through Thursday you can message me at allheal#2841 discord

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there. If you’re interested in weekend raiding, Split is a Horde, late night, weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

Our leadership is 12/12 mythic Ny’alotha. Our core has been cutting edge raiding since WotLK with multiple realm firsts and mythic tiers completed. As we’ve gotten older as a community, our availability towards WoW has diminished to a 2 day, weekend schedule.

We’re being selective with our recruiting process, so it may take a few days to set up time to talk. If interested, please reach out to me on Discord we’ll chat to see if this could be a mutual fit:

Discord: Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Im currently gathering hitters for shadowlands. In need of healers at this moment. We are only focused on shadowlands and are not raiding at this moment. We consist of US 10-100 raiders. If you are interested, [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Hello Allheal

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930