Looking for a new guild

I used to play on the Oceanic servers because of an erratic sleep schedule, over the past year i got that under control and am looking for a new raiding guild. Prefer a start time around 9:30 est. With a guild focused on casual raiding but a focused mindset while raiding. Adults and old dudes is a plus.

Im more focused on Shadowlands at this point, but am willing to play several class or specs, Healing, DPS or Tank. Druid, Warrior, DK, Paladin amongst others.

My raiding experience this expansion has been next to none, and have no relevant logs. But I do have raid leaders and references for teams interested.

I also love M+, my score is low this season but was over 2200 on my warrior , Teqtonic of Frostmourne, in the first seasons of BFA.

hell my good sir, I would love to talk to you about the guild Firestorm. Please hit me up at Lordfarquaad#1892.

thank you for the time.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Participation Trophy is looking for more players that are as excited for Shadowlands as we are.

We’re an AOTC guild that raids rather late for our server (10pm - 1am Area 52 time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have openings for most roles including Tank, DPS.

My discord is Afkaygo#1831 and Afkaygo#1971 is my Battletag. I’d be happy to discuss our guild further.