Looking for a new guild

Hello I am looking for a new guild. I am currently on Zul’jin (H) and would like to stay here. I play Rdruid, Priest all 3, Pally all 3, and DH. Currently I am only 3/9 M but I think I am much better than that and would like to try to prove myself and test my abilities further. If interested and want to know more drop your discord below and I will be sure to add you and follow up. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Hey Nimone,

Anatidaephobia is 3/9m raiding 6 hours a week, if your looking for a fun group to raid with hit me up @ CORV#1911

Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• melee DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Still browsing my options.

Hi Ninome, we’re recruiting another healer for our mythic team at < Adversaries >. The raiding schedule is Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST, (2/2H and 4/9M) and the team itself is mostly composed of working adults. I’ll drop a link to our forum post below, and I can be reached for a chat at Keljran#1466 in game, or Keljran#5859 in Discord.

Are you ready to raid but currently warming a bench? Then <Solidarity> is for you. Newly formed guild with members of 6/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS experience looking for active members to get started. Raiding Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am.

Still looking for more options.

If you’re looking to be apart of a new CE guild, add me in-game and we can chat. Rolenn#1576