Looking for a New Guild (Mythic+)

Good Morning Everyone!

I haven’t had a social circle outside of RL friends in WoW in a long time. I miss it. I’m willing to server transfer.

I would love to find a new group to play with and hang out with. Horde side.

My favorite thing is mythic+’s
I enjoy raiding but I really love mythic+ and that’s what I want to focus on going forward to the next expansion

I just returned from a 15 month hiatus.

A few things about me
This expansion I played a WW monk the most, but I’m well versed in brewmaster and have some experience in mistweaver
I also play a resto Druid who I have tons of high level experience going back to WotLK as feral and guardian as well

I’m an artist
Here’s some of my work, tinabayne .artstation.com
I work a regular 9-5 EST
I love reading and media
The Expanse is my favorite book series,
I am a goof ball and will make you laugh
I am lgbt+

Thank you all!
I hope you’re all having a good time

1 Like

Dammit I wish you were Alliance lol. You sound like a good friendly positive person for (Good People Inc)!! And your art is AMAZING!

Lots of luck finding some ewww Horrible Hordeyz to friend with!:blush:

1 Like

Hi Beltalowda!

Our Guild is recruiting for Mythic keystones, raiding and other Guild activities. We are a growing horde Guild over on Zul’jin.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Good news for you, I was Alliance Main my entire WoW career up until BFA which I played both. I kept a well geared Druid night elf who is my original main and I did plenty of mythic10+’s, as well as my horde chars.
I plan to continue this and keep this char going too (:

Main reason I’m horde is because my brother fell in love with the Vulpera and wants to play them. And WoW is still the main way my brother and I keep in touch.

2 Likes

Awesome! Wish my lame brother played wow lol and the Vulpera are pretty cool! If you do get back on it or venture to Stormrage US feel free to reach out! massive#11120 :+1:

Good day! If you’re looking for a guild that’s into helping each other and knocking down keys come check out crimson brotherhood. We pride ourselves on the helpful community we are building! Stop by and drop me a line! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

1 Like

Hey bud I’d like to talk to you we raid Saturday morning one day a week from 9am to 1pm est so plenty of time for us to run keys (guild name is changing due to the method drama) new guild name is changing to Critically Dumb