Looking for a new guild home

Hey ßrigitte,

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Yes. I have alliance characters as well.

Hey there, Behold My PvPness is a horde guild located on Wyrmrest Accord and we’re open to having anyone in the guild. Scarecrow#1551 for more info

Hi Brigitte,

< Special > of Hyjal, is a one night a week guild that is striving to achieve AOTC in a timely manner, and push head strong into mythic in a casual atmosphere.

Some of the members of the guild have raided together for several years and we have a good core but want to add to our ranks in order to be able to tackle our goals quicker and push into mythic at a faster pace.

Realm: Hyjal
Realm Time Zone: PST
Raid Times: Saturday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm (realm time)

Recruiting for Shadowlands and in need of healers/dps.

Would love to chat with you more about joining our team. My contact information is : Euphoria#11461 (btag) || Euphoria#1146 (discord).

Hi Brigitte,

Thanks for the reply!

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath (CST) might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 8:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

Hey ßrigitte, I would love to chat with you about Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster. Pls feel free to add my Btag : Kitsune#1784 so we can chat.

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are an EST guild mainly but we have some individuals on CST. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.
We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings starting no earlier than 6CST.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hello ßrigitte,
(H) Bonobos – Area 52 is a guild being rebuilt by previous CE members looking for individuals who are interested in pushing current Mythic content on a limited schedule. Our raid times are Thursday: 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an Optional Night of Sunday: 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST. With only one primary raid night we will be utilizing off nights for guild events, such as achievement runs, old world raids, Mythic+ and more! If you are interested add Doomdozzer#1996, and I would be happy to answer any additional questions.

Hello Brigitte!

I hope we can help you! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

You may or may not fit in with us, you didn’t give a ton of details. So, here our info and contact me if you’re interested!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/

Discord: lala#0869
BTAG: lala#12407

Hi, Brigette!

I’m sure that all of these guilds are fine places to be, but I believe ours is probably a better fit for you. Take a quick look at what I posted below, and I think you’ll agree. Hope to hear from you soon!

Are you languishing in a dead or dying guild full of disinterested, unhelpful people?
Do you want to be part of a community of friends, who truly enjoy the game, and love hanging out together?
Would you like to run dungeons/raids with people who won’t yell at you, or make you feel stupid for making mistakes?

First Azeroth Command may be just the guild you’re looking for!

First Azeroth Command is a team of veteran players who have created an active guild, (and our own Discord), in pursuit of achieving end-game content. While that may be our ultimate goal, it is not our only focus. We welcome levelers, PvPers, PvEers, and those who just want to play the game in a stress-free community.

Combined, the creators of First Azeroth Command have decades of WoW experience, and a desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created an account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join.

We run dungeons/raids on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday nights, typically starting at 7:15PM EST. If you can make it, great! If you can’t, that’s great too! We’re flexible, and realize that real life obligations take precedence.

IMPORTANT
Guild leadership strives to ensure that every member enjoys their playing experience in an affirming, tolerant, intimidation-free environment. Those who are arrogant, intolerant, rude, hateful, and/or have a generally poor attitude are not who we are looking for. “Try-hards” and “get-gud” types are not welcome. We are a guild; we succeed together and we fail together. No individual is greater than the group. Ever. It’s as simple as that.

So, whether you are new to the game, or have played since vanilla, we want YOU to join First Azeroth Command and make the most of your time in Azeroth! Contact us today!

Email address: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com
Twitter: @AzcomC
Discord: The_Ancient_Infidel#8039
Bnet: travilinman#1518 or Moisley#1537

Hey Brigitte,

Our guild is newer to Area-52. We transferred to play with a bunch of friends of our friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be running mythic once we have cleared AOTC. We plan on raiding a little later at nights running from:

Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Ranged DPS - Need
Melee DPS - Need

Currently 12/12 H and 3/12 M

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET

Hey if you are interested in a small mythic plus discord community with alliance and horde raid teams, please check us out! I’ll post the links to our website and bnet forum post. You are more than welcome to come hangout in our discord to and get to know us. Happy gaming and enjoy Shadowlands.

Bnet Post: [H] <Envelop> | Active Teams | Guild Runs | Drama Free | Active M+ Scene
Discord Tag: Saph#7860

Lets get you home.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hi, Brigitte! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Hey there, Brigitte! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

We might be a good fit for you!

[H] [Mal’ganis] – 2Days (Tues/Fri 8-11 CST) – Goal to push for AOTC/CE

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Unknown Identity is a new guild of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

You don’t have to worry about being left out of anything because of your class/spec/covenant. All we ask is that you come prepared to do your best - the same you’d ask of anyone else you’re teamed up with. If you’re struggling, we’ll offer to help you out as long as you’re willing to put forth the effort of learning.

We want this guild to be a place you can come and have fun without stressing too much and we’re looking for like-minded degenerates who like to play with their peers and contribute to a community.

Currently Recruiting- All roles

Raid Days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday 6PM PST/ 8PM CST/ 9 PM EST

Thank you for your time!
Don’t go into another expansion alone join the disfuctional family!

Contacts:
Bnet: Lif3l3ss#1578
Discord: lif3l3ss#1625

The Grateful Undead is a guild that is very diverse in age and play experience. We have a great core of people that participate in all aspects of the game. if you are tired of pugging around and are looking for a home that you can make new friends… we are for you!! We foster a fun environment that encourages friendship first. We raid weekly and plan on pushing into mythic raiding and rated battle grounds for shadowlands. Come contribute to our great group of friends!

raid nights

Tues: 5pm-7pm server

Wed: 5pm-7pm server

Mythic Mondays - our night to run keys as a guild. We form groups to push content at all levels. 5pm server start

contact tumblefoot#11575 (standard carrier rates apply)