Looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey yall, i am a Resto Shaman main that is looking to join a Mythic Raiding Guild…looking for a semi-hardcore team, i am not looking to spend countless hours failing because people can’t do SIMPLE mechanics (i.e. Walking down the ramp in orgozoa). My alt’s are not super geared however if i could gear them in about 2-3 weeks if needed. If your guild raids M, W, F, after 2pm / T/Th After 8pm / anytime Saturday’s/Sunday’s i can be there. So as you can see i have a huge window of availability. The only reason i am looking for a new guild to join is because the guild I am in now is more on the social side of thing and do not enjoy pushing hard content whereas i want to push that hard content.

List of my Toons @ 120:
Resto Shaman (only one currently ready for Mythic Raiding)
Resto Druid
Disc Priest/Holy (Can be either bc its only sitting at ivl 417 so i can just swap now to the desired spec)
Holy Paladin
Brewmaster Monk
Frost DK
Mage…probably going to be fire but not set in stone willing to do as required.

If you think I would be a strong fit please let me know…this is alliance only, as i will pay for server transfers for all the toons but i will not pay for faction transfers.

Hello add me on discord or bnet I would love to talk to you about a core spot with us if interested.
is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras 5/8 M EP
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924