Looking for a M+ / Raiding Guild

BM Hunter 237Item lvl looking for a guild to do M+ / raid with. Also play Prot warrior/Guardian Druid.

Hey Grizzly - check us out! We are looking for a few players for our raid group and we all also like doing mythic plus dungeons. Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey there! We are actively recruiting for both raiding and M+! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions :smiley:

Hey I think you may have reached out to someone in my guild. Feel free to hit me up on disc at Rabbi#8509 :slight_smile:

Still Looking

Hey I am with Regression, a recently reformed guild whose core group has been raiding together for several expansions. We switched from another server this patch, and are looking to form a group to push CE with. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST. You can contact me at Profender#6779 if you have any questions.

Still looking

Hey! Let me know if we’re a fit for you!

Hey! If you’re still looking I’d love to talk! We’re 5/10 H SoD right now and run 15-17 keys every week. Message me on Discord if you’re interested in getting to know my wow family better :slight_smile: Discord: Smoak#8245