Looking for Good Guild

Yes there is! Please add me skinsaw#1430 and we can talk.

Hey there! I’m an officer in a guild that enjoys having a good time while raiding or running keys (we still aim to get things done but know when to bs and when to stay more focused and def laugh at each others fails xD ie: my fel rushing off platforms on occasion)

Narcissistic Knights on Area 52 (Horde)
raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-12a est
9/9H 1/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

We’re an AOTC focused guild wanting to add more dps so can further that mythic prog. If you’re down for something like that, then please send us a message!

Add me or our raid lead to talk of interested
DreadKitteh#1186
ebolagoat#1992
hope to hear from you soon :3

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

hi there
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hi Soulmage
We are family here. Let me know if you are willing to server/faction change. Thanks

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 390+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Mages have souls? I bet they are tasty :slight_smile:
We are by no means AoTC or trying to be a raid or M+.
We are small, adult, real life first guild that focuses on people and trust first. Because if you can’t laugh and mess up with your friends, who else can you do it with? Most of us are very independent and help when we can. but we’ll get there when we get there.

/hattip. hope you find what you’re looking for.

We may have a place for you on Sargeras. We are a AOTC focused guild 9/9H 2/2H looking for a couple skilled players to round out solid group we have. We are built of 8-12 IRL friends (Canadian) and a collection of others that we have picked up through the expansions. Raid times are 730-10 EST on Tues and Thurs. We spend our off nights doing mythic plus or just hanging out in Discord. We are ages 25-40 working adults looking for a drama free environment

If we interest you feel free to add me to Bnet Halfbaked#1618 hopefully we will hear from you soon!!

I know that you probably have a lot of options, but I would love for you to consider Trivial on Hyjal. We’ve been around a long time and we are exactly what you described. Please take some time to check out the recruitment thread here:

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or be of any help! Please feel free to add me on Bnet so we can chat
dork187#1645

Thank you all so much for responding, I have added a few Bnets and will be contacting you. There is hope out there ! And Illustria, Mages do have souls it’s the Warlocks you have to watch out for you dingus. .:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

right? I need to find more substantial souls to eat!!!
the better the souls… the better cookies I make too :smiley: <3

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Soulmage =) we might just be what you’re looking for in a guild.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there, if you’re not opposed to dabbling in mythic raids while staying semi casual 2 nights a week we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and really push into mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens :slight_smile:

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Namreh#1664 add me so we can chat guild is Magog cartel on illidan

Hi there, I read your post and you sound exactly in the same boat we’re in. My husband and I were in a guild that we absolutely loved and considered family. They left to do their own stuff and we joined another guild that just didn’t work out. So we have since created our own guild to bring back that family environment. We currently have 5 people who are on in the evenings running M+ and we begin raids tonight (but we’ll be pugging a few people). We are close and hoping to build a relationship with everyone in our guild, ensure everyone gets a +10 key for the cache, running alts, achievement runs, mount runs, etc. I know you’re alliance, but if you’d be willing to consider switching, we are horde on Zul’jin. Our guild is Rising From The Ashes…risingfromtheashes.gamerlaunch.com Feel free to check us out, or message me: Babybones#1163

Thank you all I will be in touch.

If you’re looking to faction change… I think we may be what you’re looking for. :slight_smile: Add me on bnet @Dodger#1439 and I would love to chat more! Cheers!

Good Morning Soulmagè

I have a guild just like the one you lined out - you don’t have to take my word for it before committing to transferring- I can invite you to the cross server Community and Discord that we have where you can meet all of us first and raid and join in M+ until you decide to make the jump to Duskwood/bloodhoof :slight_smile:

We are The Killer Bunnies on Duskwood/Bloodhoof, a heroic raiding and social guild that raids Mon & Tues @ 8 pm ET, for the Summer and Tues, Fri other seasons. We would love some more dps players, especially ranged.

We all hang out and text each other in discord when we can and being it is a smaller guild, there are no cliques and no elite jerks. We all work together to make the team successful, we run M+ to help gear people, we have a multi-guild fun run into Normal on Wednesdays, Friday Mythic+ nights and just try to help everyone get all the things done that they want, be it killing 25 horde or working on achievements.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

Guardians of Fellowship has been around for 10 years since Wrath of the Lich King days and we have maintained our trademark “family of friends” environment ever since. We know how to both cut loose during trash pulls and get serious when it’s time to focus up. If you’re looking for something that strikes that rare balance between casual and hardcore, then we’re your place brother.

I won’t spam you with our entire history but our current progression is sitting at CoS 2/2H 1/9M BoDA (with 2/9M on the way). We do this on only a 2-night a week schedule (Wednesday/Monday 8PM-11PM EST).

What We Offer You :

• Consistently Stable Guild (Celebrating 10 Years)
  • A Balance of Great People & Consistent Progression
  • Engaging Discord Community
  • Experienced & Effective Leadership

The best way to apply is to join our Discord [discord.gg/mnPq6p3] and apply in our #apply-here channel. You can also contact me directly via XirekGOF#1155. Thanks for your time and good luck in your search!

<No Skill> 

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET -Mako#1649