Looking for a late night weekend guild

As the title implies, I’ve recently returned to the game for the tail end of BfA I’m preparation for the Shadowlands. I’m quickly bringing this Paladin up. I intend on healing primarily at cap but could Prot/Ret on occasion if the situation arose.

A few things I’m looking for:

• Saturday/Sunday late night focus - earliest I could make it on would be 9pm Mountain (8 pacific, 11 eastern). Raids are good, mythic plus is good. Just looking for a group of people that have similar schedules to my own.

• relaxed atmosphere - This is a hobby for me and I want to be around players that feel the same way.

• content - normal/heroic raids, mythic + (nothing crazy though)

• server/faction - non issue

Does this guild exist?

Thanks!

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

We will have raid teams for almost all times.

Hello Thedra
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet