Looking for a late night raiding guild

So I live cst just wondering if there’s any guilds that raid after 11 cst, or any early morning raiding guild like 9am est.

I am also looking for this, but there doesn’t seem to be any late night/mid-morning guilds on the server. I was thinking about starting one if there was any interest, though.

I am also looking for a late night weekend guild or mid morning through the week. Like 9-12 est through week and 9:30 or later on weekend.

If are willing to go Horde, we have 4 raid teams currently across several times of the day.

I am personally not willing to go Horde. I cannot speak for OP, though.

Ah sucks yeah to invested to change now.

Hi all. I’ll be posting a guild recruitment message on this Pagle forum soon, but saw this and wanted to reach out to you all - I’ll try to keep this short.

Rusty Ranch Raiders [A] is a new guild to WoW Classic. It was formed from the Rusty Ranch Discord where a good number of us played varying games later in the evening and night. Many were looking forward to Classic and once it came out, a good number started playing. I know the OP, @Escambia, is looking for 11pm or 9am CST for raiding, but we are looking at raid times of 9:30pm CST or there about.

If any of you are interested in checking us out, let me know. Here’s a link to the guild recruitment info <Rusty Ranch Raiders> [A] [NA] [PVE] Pagle

If you’re still looking for a late night guild, a new one was just formed a few nights ago. Planning on raiding 12:30-3:30am EST, so 11:30pm-2:30am CST. Guild name is Deplorables

I’m interested sometimes I get home from work with about 10 mins to spare. Before that raid time so it might work out just fine. Who do I whisper about this

You could either do a /who g-Deplorables to see if anyone is on. Not entirely sure who has invite privileges and who doesn’t. Anytime after midnight EST is a safe bet to get an invite as more people will be on.