Looking for a Late Night Mature Raiding Guild

Im looking for a drama free and older aged (30+ish) guild to raid Shadowlands with. I have pretty awkward raiding availability as i get home from work around 9pm CST. I should have no problem starting a raid at 9pm or after.

I main Veng Demon Hunter but am thinking about going DPS this go around with eyes towards Havoc, Warlock, or Rogue.

I generally do a bunch of Mythic + grinding and am always happy helping everyone i can out as far as grouping or otherwise.

Id like it known that i have no intention on no lifeing this game like i used to back in the day pulling 10 hours of gaming a day, though when im on i put in the work and expect everyone else in the group to do the same (for progression obv).

All of this being said i would love to have a solid group of gamers that chill not just in WoW but in other games as well. Having a small sense of community is always hard to find and would like to find a guild that is partly in the same feeling.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Good afternoon Sarvaen,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster limited to only the raid team so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. We’re taking our time filling the roster because we are making sure the people we bring in are highly skilled and fit the personality of the group well instead of just bringing in anyone to buffer our numbers. When Shadowlands drops, we plan on clearing content quickly. Many of our members are returning Mythic/CE experienced raiders. Many of us are also parents so we get enough drama and yelling during the day and know to leave that out of our gaming nights :slight_smile:

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hello Sarvaen, feel free to check out Hallowed’s forum post to see if we may be a fit for you :slight_smile:

hey there sarvaen, give my guild a quick look: Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST

Contact on Discord:
Wolf {Ruff}#0354
Grymkhaos Badazz#9521
We are looking for player to raid in Shadowlands. Our current goal is to get AOTC asap and move into mythic progression. we are looking for players who are not only capable on a single character, but able to play two. Come SL we are looking to down as many Mythic bosses as we can. as such, we would like to be able to change out raid comp if needed. If possible, we would like each raider to have an ALT comparable to their main.

Aside from raiding we are a group of people who are looking to play wow together. We want a community of like minded player willing to not just raid but do other forms of content. Not just log in for raid and log out each week.

We are a little later but you may like it.

Thanks for all the info everyone, ill be looking into all of the guilds that have posted and will be sure to message at least a few of yall to check more into them!