Looking for a late night guild

I’m looking for a guild that is active for raids around 11pm EST or later. Friday’s are usually the only days I don’t play. None of my friends really play WoW anymore so I’m looking to make a new group of friends to game with. My 2 highest characters are alliance on Benediction and Heartseeker I’m open to rerolling on a different server. I play Warrior. Usually I dps, but I’m open to becoming a better tank.
Leave me a message on here or add me on bnet
Gusterburton#1529

After Hours on Benediction is always looking for more. Peak times for us are 10pm to 3am EST and raids will be Sun/Mon 11pm-2am. Relaxed community of mature(for the most part) adults.

When I get on later this evening should I talk to someone specific?

I’ve sent a friend request and can direct you to someone who can invite(I’ll be working tonight). Most of the 60s that are on at any given time can either invite or direct you to someone who can.

On Kurinaxx horde we are starting a raid around 9pm pst Sunday Monday. If want more details message me on discord Nullified#1976

Hello, i know this is an older post so I am not sure if you found a guild, we are looking for more late night raiders on Atiesh alliance side, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst

more info here