Looking for a Large Guild

Looking for huge super social guild to enjoy WoW Shadowlands with- I NEED FRIENDS (I just lost my best friend a few months ago) . Preferably with large PVP and PVE environment and active Discord. WoW is no fun without friends!

Hi Blackdragon.

First of all my condolences to you for your friend. Second I would like to offer my guild and community, Found a Green Quest.

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Blackdragon, hello.
Sorry to hear you lost your friend, that’s never easy. I’ve lost a few close wow friends, so I know what that’s like.
I’d like to extend and invitation to give us a try! We have 2 raid teams, one casual, one not so casual, we are working on an RBG night, we do keys and if you play it, we have folks that play other games (primarily Diablo 2&3, Destiny2, Payday2 and Final Fantasy online). I’ll drop our info below, and if you think we might be a good fit, I’d love for you to drop either of us a line. If not, happy hunting!

Hello blackdragon

First off sorry to hear about your friend :frowning:

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

We have recently started to raid and have gotten to 8/11 normal!
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid saturday and monday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing a healer and any dps.

We do love doing keys though he have a few people with ksm and some getting close to it.

We dont have a huge pvp community but that could always change with you if thats what your interested in!

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hiya! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. We don’t do a ton of PVP as a guild, but I’m sure if you asked some would have more interest in doing it together, maybe more casually though. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!