Looking for a home!

Multiple toons leveled and over 200ilvl. 2/10M experience but its been a while. Got a new job so couldnt make my guilds raid times anymore and never one when anyone else is. Feel free to add my discord for any questions or just to chat Thic#7467. Thanks!

2 Likes

Heya! Just sent you a friend request.

Hey Paotou! We have some DPS openings :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi Paotou,

Do you have a boomkin, spriest or warlock? Maybe a dps DK, monk or warrior? We could use any of these.

We’re 3/10M.

Grats!

What times work for you now? We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30-11:00p EST.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hi there! Adding you on discord.

Disorientated could be a good fit! We’re AOTC focused, 10/10H for CN, and will probably try a couple mythic bosses at some point before 9.1. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and we run keys/level alts/ run alt raids during off-nights.

Hi Thic! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

We currently have openings for rdps and a holy paladin. If you can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST and are over 21 (average age range on our team 30’s-40’s) I’d be interested in talking to you further. Feel free to add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hello Paotou,

might be a good fit for you and what you have going on. If you’d like, we are running a heroic CN clear tonight and you are more than welcome to come join us for a trial run! We are expanding our roster to build our numbers and move into mythic CN.

bluu#7164 is my discord, reach out to me if youre interested!

Hi! I see you’re looking for a guild and if our times are good for you, we’d love to chat! We’re a casual mythic guild called Broken Shield. We play Horde on Turalyon server and raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Our progress for this tier is 2/10M but thanks to burnout and some of our original raiders not having interest in mythic raiding, we’re looking to refill our roster with like-minded mythic oriented players. While we refill our roster, we continue to raid casual heroic content. Many of our members enjoy a variety of content outside of raiding, including mythic+ and pvp. If you’re interested, please feel free to message me on bnet : Lissi#11627 or Discord : Lissi#8501

Hey there, if on the slight chance Alliance is a possibility and our times/days work for you we would be open to talking about a dps spot for you, our guild is currently in need of Locks/Boomkins/Hunters if any of those interest you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438