Looking for a home

Hello,

I have multiple toons I’ve been playing and i’m looking for somewhere to call home. I prefer a smaller guild with an active discord and a friendly atmosphere that also knows how to get things done.

Currently I have a 468 Resto Druid, Ele Shaman, 475 Rogue, 460 Priest. I’m willing to heal or DPS.

I’m big into arena and am looking for somewhere to raid 2 nights a week and hangout.

Respond here or in game, box#1239

Thank you

1 Like

Hello Boxqt -
We raid 2 nights a week and have an additional optional third night - alt raiding night! Feel free to message me in game with any questions Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post : [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hello Box! is a small sized guild with an emphasis on community. We are extremely active almost every night with mythic+s, arena & just hanging out on our discord.
We raid late night Midnight - 3am EST but that being said night now at 5pm my time we have 6 people in discord. If you are just looking for community and people to play with I hope you will take a look at us.
I added you on realID & Id be happy to share our discord and let you check us out & get to know us.

Happy hunting and hope to hear from you!

Guild: Casually Heroic 4/12M 12/12H

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs: We need a few more Range Dps (Mages, Boomkin, Shadow Priest), and Healers. Anyone that wants to game with some pretty chill people. We will work around your desired class.

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will NOT be pushing mythics. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265