Looking for a home

Hello there!

I’m a returning player to WoW after taking a few months off from the game. Due to recent circumstances, I find myself with a lot of free time in the afternoons and I’m looking for a place to call home, play, share and get to know you all. WoW has been a pillar in my life and the people in the game have been a great support system for me. Although I’ve never played extensively, I’ve tried out all the classes and I’m willing to quickly level up any class that can be useful to the guild, whether it’s as a healer, tank, or DPS. I consider myself a sociable and respectful person, with a lot of enthusiasm to learn and help others. English is not my native language, so please forgive me if I write or speak a little strangely sometimes.

I’m looking for a guild that I can call family, as I’ve been through some difficult times lately and I’d love to meet new people. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

1 Like

Hey Skiros! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Helloes!

I am unsure if our interest align guild wise, but I would like to be your friend, nonetheless. I’m an extroverted person and I enjoy speaking to all types of people, if you’re interested feel free to add my discord!

Ali_Angeldust#1167

1 Like

Hey there, if you’re looking to raid we’d love to have you! We’re primarily made up of a bunch of older raiders, and we don’t tolerate toxicity/raging/screeching, so I’d say we’re a pretty laid-back bunch! If you’re interested then hit me up so we can chat! :slightly_smiling_face:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hi Skiros!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Skiros,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey there Skiros! Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 6/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC in 10.1. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!

Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

I just added you :slight_smile:

Hi Skiros!

Imperfect is a guild formed by CE players and is now looking for players to fill the last couple spots for our Mythic roster as we head into 10.1! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. We also help each other push M+. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) or Niki#1440 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Realm: Mal’Ganis

Recruitment needs:
Holy Pally
Resto Sham
Warrior DPS
Ret
DPS Sham
Rogue
Boomy
Mage
Shadow

Hey Skiros!

Welcome back to the game! I myself have just returned - took most of SL off for my new born but back at it now that he’s playing switch on his own LOL.

I thought i was going to be done with wow - but I also find wow to be my comfort zone and family type feel for a guild is super important so I think we would be a great fit! Let me know if we are - we would love to have you!

TL:DR;

• Tenured AotC Guild
  • LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
  • Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
  • Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
  • 1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
  • Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team

Add me on discord: Moth#8186 . We’re prob the guild you want. Let’s chat

Hello Skiros,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

2/8 Mythic Vault

8/8 Heroic Vault

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. While we do Raid/PVP/M+, we also have plenty of room for people who would like to just take it casually. We have an Achievements Officer who runs regular achievement/mount/xmog runs and an Events Officer who plans fun things for us all to do together. We also have PVP and M+ Officers if that’s your thing.

Our goal is for everyone to feel like they have a home here and for everyone to make friendships that will last. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Hey skiros!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Hi Skiros!

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game.

Hello Skiros, I’m Nei, the GM of In a Pickle on Thrall!

Are you still looking for your forever home?! Our guild is an AOTC and Fun Events focused 18+ guild. We have banter and adult humor so 18+ is our only main requirement. We help one another with all aspects of the gaming world and are more close-knit like a family. Our main goal is to have fun because IRL can suck, it’s important to have fun with friends and socialize! However, IRL always takes priority over WoW, WoW is life but not that literally (unfortunately sometimes haha).

We’d love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit! Our contact information is below:

Neithia (GM)
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: Neithia#4960

Mone (Recruitment Officer)
Bnet: HazelHarlot#1445
Disc: HazelHarlot#3818

Hello Skiros!!

Not sure if you have found a home yet but I figured I’d toss my recruitment blurb at you as well!!

I’ll keep it short and sweet!~ Empyrean is currently working to fill out its newly formed raid team to a 2/3/9 roster! We are looking for chill folks who want to make friends and clear Normal & Heroic at relaxed pace. But please don’t mistake that for having a lackadaisical attitude towards clearing content, we are serious when it comes to downing bosses with the time we have to raid!

Raid Times/Days: Thursday & Friday 8-11pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9N | 1/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: StarliteKitsu or RadiantYeen
You can also respond to this forum thread and I will do my best to get back to you!

Requirements:
410iLvl
Knowledge of the class you play.
Ability to accept constructive feedback.
The ability to be punctual.
A friendly attitude.
Accepting of LGBTQIA+ Folks.

Looking For:

3 to 4 DPS. - DH/Rogue/Mage/DK/Warlock

But if you don’t fit any of these specifics please feel free to reach out anyways!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Tati, GM of Empyrean