Looking for a home for a WoW couple

I’ve played a lot since vanilla, taken breaks here and there and am playing again after skipping most of Shadowlands.

I play my Rogue (sub right now and hopefully in dragonflight) and pvp a lot.

I’m looking for a guild that just raids normal/heroic, I’m not looking to push Mythic and just want a relaxing low drama place for myself and my wife to play.

My wife did play a shadow priest but is undecided right now and hasn’t played in so long she’s going to start a new character either way. She doesn’t raid and at most might set foot in a normal but even that I highly doubt. She’s more of social gamer.

We just want somewhere active with some chill people to chat and run dungeons/raids with.

1 Like

Just realized I posted this on a alt, that was not intentional.

Gimmicks on Illidan is my Rogue. We are more then willing to relocate servers/factions for a guild with the right fit.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

New guild! Getting ready for Dragonflight! Located on Thrall. Looking for adults with a good sense of humor & attitude. That want to have fun in a chill environment. Dungeons, Raiding & PVP is the goal.

We have no plans to get into mythic raiding.

Raid days/Time for Dragonflight - Wednesday 8pm -10pm est & Saturday 8pm-10pm est.

We would like to keep it a small close-knit guild of people that can get to know each other and form a nice community. We want this to be a fun relaxed environment where we can make friends while we kill pixels together. We do not want to pug. So We need you, so please save us from that lol.

I miss 10 mans. So my hope is for a 10-12 person team. 15 would be the max.

You can add me on discord if you are interested and have any questions. Shade#3984
Or leave your info here and I can contact you. Whichever works :slight_smile:
Discord Link - https://discord.gg/UMKFkdkeym if you want to poke around.

Heya! I run a guild on Whisperwind running content from legacy-heroic raid (as well as keys, game night, fun runs, etc). We have a very active discord and super amazing people–I would love to tell you more about us! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

HI there. We also already have quite a few wife/husband pairs in the guild. so you may be a great fit. We’re currently recruiting for our guild/raid team. We raid 1 night per week. Fridays 8-11pm PST. We progress through normal and then heroic and AOTC is the end goal for the tier, not the starting place. We got S3 AOTC with 3 weeks to spare. Normal we take everyone who wants to go and put in monor restrictions for ilvl etc when we get to heroic. Outside of that we run a fair bit of m+ and have an active discord. Add me there if you are interested. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hello! Sounds like you might just be a good fit for us! If your still looking for a new family, this is a link to our guild spam! feel free to add me on discord Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF! - #3

Hi Gimmicks!

I think you and your wife would like our guild! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hello Gimmicks!

Sounds like you guys might fit right in with The Vending Machine. We’re an AOTC/KSM focused guild that likes to have fun while we do it. All things group content, you’ll see some members of The Vending Machine apart of it.

On the other hand we have some nights that we just casually hang out in discord playing other social games or just chatting. If you think we’d be a good fit or would like to talk to me more about it you can message me on Discord or Bnet.

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321
Bryguy#11454

We got you, boo! :heart:

If your still looking for a guild willing to chat with you on discord Klarity#1518