Looking for a home! DK / Monk / Druid AOTC player

Long time player looking for a home. I love running mythic+ and have been a multi-AOTC player in my wow life. Looking for a place to call home for a long time. I want to know people by name…swap stories of wow past…joke about how bad my dps is. You know, a home. I’m a tank at heart and that’s what I feel confident doing! I am hearing these guys up and am around 460-480 ilevels.

I can raid from 8:30est to Midnight most nights. I would love a 2 day / 4 hour total team. Let me know if there is any interest!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
2 healers (any)
3 dps (no hunters)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader has Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to do the work and move in to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ all week from guild chat, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!
I’m sorry we don’t have tank spots open atm for raids, but would still love to have you!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

If you are able to start at 8 EST at all, hit me up

Discord:
Arth#0814

Hi everyone!

Good morning. I would love to chat with you about your search for a new home. I think Trinity could be a good fit for you. We are an AOTC guild first and our plan is to dip into mythic in TWW (optional) We are active outside of raid on discord. Our raid days are wed thur 9-12 est. Active in m+ as well. Please hit me up Bigkef#8664

Looking foward to chatting with you!!!