Looking For A Home! 417 Lock

Hello its been a long Journey of slaying dragons,imprisoning titans, going back in time, and now fighting people over blood of a titan. On my journey i have horded much gold and equipment that would make a goblin blush.

I am a 417 trio wielding warlock who loves to raid alot. But my strong feature is Aff lock. But some would say my destro style is on the track of something alright.

When i am not breaking gods in raids i am tearing up dungeons with my demon caller known as Demo Lock! She wrecks the seen and knows how to party.

My latest achievement. 8/9 BoD Mythic

I know all fights and willing to tangle before the CE goes away if not i am ready for the next tier and will be a stronger member. I bring raid foods,potions, and flask. I learn fast and never go back.

So its safe to say i am looking for a mythic spot not heroic or normal.
Heres my logs warcraftlogs com/character/us/illidan/ gaiasend
To be fair on my logs on later fights i never got to reclear as i wanted do to guild.

On that note i need to explain i left a friends guild due to toxic non raider players. I was not staying for people to call others SH** Human beings and more. On top of that nothing was never done about it. That said i want a home where raiding is on time and wants to push and learn together.

Also for add bonus raider io/characters/us/illidan/ Gaiasend
Theres my mythic+ raider IO not the best but tbh i never was in the cool group of guildies who ran with each other every week. Plus i ran WM so many times for branch just check XD.

That said i am not a RP player if you got that from this topic. I just like to have fun with wow and love meeting new people. It says i am in a guild right now but i am not. It was a guild i wanted to try out even knowing they where behind on progression for me. It was not a fit one of my big pet Ps is reaching out. I am a social person when it comes to raids and lore. If i try to reach out and the such and for a week no one reach’s out i well leave due to this. Its not cause i am jumping its cause why be part of a guild that hates talking or welcoming new members.

I am loyal if welcomed and i am dependable when raids and such happens. If this is something you like and are looking for a warlock hit me up. I am willing to transfer and faction change. (also note i transferred on my own dime for friends guild) So hope that tells yall i am just looking for a home. (also link spaced due to forum)

Ty for your time Battle Tag komlit#1761

Atm trying out a guild seems nice peeps and knows what they want to do. Ty all

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.###

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

hey would you be interested in raiding alliance on the weekends?

1 Like

Hello Gaiasend! I am the GM of a new Mythic guild on Area52. here is a link to my recruitment post:

If this looks like something you would be interested in please let me know!

Hey Gaia! We are searching for a warlock and would love to chat with you if you’re interested.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. We’ve consistently recleared in under 5 hours since then, with our latest clear being in 3 hours (1 night).

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Looking for a strong Warlock for our mythic team, wanting dedicated players for CE.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

We’re cooler than all these other guys

T W Th 9:30-1 PST

9/9M

Color Blind - 8/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

(H)(Illidan)(Duplicity Reborn) Tue/Wed 9-12 CST
Currently trying to form a 3rd raid team within the guild we curently have players who are anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M (raid lead is one of the people 9/9) looking to push cutting edge in 8.2
Contact: TheWaffleNator#7299 (Discord) ŴǺƑƑĿȄŊȀŦǾȐ#1646 (Bnet)’

Hey there bud, we are looking for strong ranged dps to push CE in 8.2! Hope to hear from you.

Metempsychosis of Illidan (9/9 M BoD) is a progression raiding guild recruiting for 8.2. Our goal is to raid at a US 100 level, but ultimately we are a community of like-minded individuals who prioritize having fun! Our core group has been together since Mists of Pandaria (some even longer) and frequently play M+, PvP, and games outside of WoW together. If you are a skilled player looking for a place to call home, you’ve found the right guild!

Hop on discord if you want to talk to us! hhttps://discord.gg/7br64se

Primary Group: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:30PM CST
Secondary Group: Sunday 7:00 - 11:00PM CST

We are looking for the best DPS applicants with a history of exceptional Mythic experience. Applicants must have logs and prior experience. We are willing to make exceptions for everything if you are a qualified and skilled player, so you are welcome to apply even if you do not fit all of the criteria. Hope you hear from you soon!

Officer Contacts;
Steversio (Steversio#1849,GM)
Gizzel (Lootto#1353, Heal Lead)

Hello, Fellow Troll

Late Night Raiding Guild on Area 52. Our goal for each content is to achieve AOTC as a guild and progress into Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression if given the opportunity.

We Raid 11:00pm (EST) til 2:00am (EST) Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. If you’re interested in joining an environment that’s low stress but able to progress give us a try.

View our main thread here. [H] <Blood Rich> - 11pm-2am Tues/Thur/Sunday AOTC Guaranteed, Semi Hardcore Mythic

Recruitment Priority:

deathknight (dd) medium
demon hunter (dd) medium
druid (balance) medium
druid (feral-dd) medium
mage medium
monk (dd) medium
rogue medium
shaman (elemental) medium
shaman (enhancement) medium
warlock medium
warrior (dd) high

Hello Gaiasend! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

I love locks <3 on Dalaran is currently recruiting for one core spot either lock or mage. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H

Currently recruiting:
DPS: Warlock, Mage

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Appreciate your time,
Missgrim

We could use a warlock even tho i don’t have it listed!

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Lots of m+ memes and pushing CE in 8.2 hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you want more info or to chat. We have a spicy discord

Hey Gaiasend,

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Stoic is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (transferred from Bonechewer at the end of Legion), and have been active since vanilla. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LGBT-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (9/9 Mythic), is a cutting-edge team and raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time). We have achieved CE since Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel.

We are a (semi-)hardcore raid team. Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don’t have to ask too many players to go on standby. We don’t recruit for the bench, but we consider both personal execution as well as raid comp requirements when deciding a group for mythic progression. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don’t do mandatory split runs, and we try to keep raiding fun but focused.

If you think you’d be a good fit with our team, and are interested in cutting edge raiding in BFA, please apply today at [www.stoic.gg]

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386 (btag), AshaGreyjoy#3610 (discord)

hey there Gaiasend,

Not sure how your trial is going, but if its not working out, give us a shout !

Sellswords is a 9/9M team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific.

The team has a solid track record, hitting CE every tier since HFC . We’re looking for people love to raid and have experience with their role in end content and progression. You should be drama free, able to take constructive criticism and in control of your emotions. You know what mythic play requires and “yolo” isn’t part of your vocabulary when it comes time to prepare for a new boss.

This raid team clears content in a timely manner and has a lot of fun doing it. If you like mythic plus, love pve raiding, and want to raid in a calm focused but fun raid environment , add me to battletag and lets talk! Battle tag is Hantevirus#1921. More information on the team is at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/sellswords (Discord is Hantevirus#8346)

Hope to hear from you!

Hey I sent ya a battle tag invite name is Boo…
CE guild LF warlock lets chat