Looking for a guild

Found one that I think I will fit well with.
Thanks for all the replies.

1 Like

Hey there! My guild would love to have a solid Balance Druid. I have added you to friends, looking forward to speaking to you later! Here is a link to our recruitment post with more information: [A] <The Late Shift>[ 9/9H 2/9M BoD] - Tues/Wed/Thurs 12-3am EST - LF DPS & Healers

My raid team could use a balance druid! We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7pm to 10pm EST, and finished Uldir at 2/8M and 8/8H. We are currently on break from raiding due to the holidays, and will resume on January 9th. Perfect time to trial before the new raid opens!

Our primary goal is AOTC, and once that’s done then we do Mythic/Achievement runs based on what the raid wants to do.

If you are interested or have more questions, add Thoribas#1855

Hey Lenore, I think we could be a match for you. Add me Haz#11909

Mythical Order of Stormrage is now recruiting for both day and night raid times.

Our day time raid is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday @ 11am to 1pm server time. For this raid we are recruiting ALL dps and one or two heal positions. Heal positions require a dps offspec. This raid is semi-casual and a great group to chat with while downing content. This group is also 8/8 heroic.

Our night time raid is on Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm to 10:30pm server time. For this raid we are recruiting ALL positions with tanks and heals having a dps offspec. This raid is a semi hardcore raid looking to push mythic content while having fun.

Both raids are led by qualified leaders that have mythic progression experience. So, whether it is raiding, dungeons, or PVP we are looking for players seeking a friendly, yet driven environment surrounded by experienced leadership.

If interested contact
GM - RaginCajun#11841

Night raid: EmeraldShado#1229
Day raid: Legendary#13712

I think we would be a good fit for you as what you described is what we are currently doing. you would be a great fit for my new raid team going into BoD

Hello Lenore-

I would be very interested in chatting with you further about our guild. We are in search of some good DPS/Heals in preparation for BoD.

Here is some information about us. If we sound like a good fit for you, reach out to me on bnet - Ladori#1555

Hopefully we will talk soon!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

You can find a home with us! We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our goal is Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners and we don’t run in cliques. Our current focus is on getting AOTC each Tier and casual mythic raiding raiding.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)
Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Henlin#3723

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:

Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each others company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 4/8M

What kind of player are we seeking?

Someone who will talk in Discord, strategize boss fights with us, unafraid to call things out in Discord if need be. I am not looking to recruit any particular class, I am recruiting a particular individual. Someone who can fit in with us, someone who is seeking to become a better player and help our guild become a better guild. Our guild name means, A small group of people with shared interests or tastes. And we want people who share our interests. We will take players from all levels of progression. I do not care if you have never done a heroic raid, we are a very low-pressure guild and we will help you succeed and we will give you the help you need to perform at a higher level.

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.

Must bring flasks.

Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061

Hey Lenore, it’s Luntho!!

We started up a new guild, take a look and see what you think. We’d love to have you with us again

Hit me up for the discord