Looking For a Guild!

Hello everyone! I’m Dyativa and I’m on the hunt for a guild. I’ve been on Moon Guard for a good while now, but honestly I haven’t played too much throughout BFA. I’m very excited to jump into Shadowlands, though, and even more excited to do so with a guild full of like-minded individuals!

So, what am I looking for?

First and foremost, I’m a roleplayer at heart. I enjoy various types of Rp from dark to military and everything in between! I’m always interested in roll battles, campaigns, and group events.

Outside of that, I enjoy casual PvP. I like to hit battlegrounds, wPvP, and could even be persuaded to get into some rated stuff should the opportunity arise in Shadowlands!

I’m not much of a raider due to having a sporadic schedule, but I have an interest in Mythic+. I got up to a +15 in Legion, I don’t think I’ll be getting anywhere close to that in what’s left of BFA but hey we’ll see!

That pretty much sums me up I think! Naturally, I’ll be browsing guild ads and listings here on the forums as well but I thought it couldn’t hurt to put myself out there in case I miss one. Thank you for reading and if you think your guild might like to pick up a random paladin, let me know! I’m happy to answer any questions about my character either here or in-game.

For now, though, I’ve been up for entirely too long. I’m going to get some sleep, but I’ll check for any updates when I wake up. Thanks again for your time! Good night, Moon Guard.

~Dya

Edit(s): I changed my name and updated my post to reflect it. ^^

2 Likes

Ah, fellow paladin! I know I’m not a guild by myself, not by any means, but I am looking for the same thing as you. Hopefully something comes up for the both of us random soldiers of the light and we can use our light to aid them for giving us a home!

Praise be and good luck to you!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement, Mozotie!

I’m sure we’ll find a home eventually! Admittedly, I haven’t been on too much since making this thread due to some irl obligations along with a really annoying internet issue that remains unresolved… The search must go on!

Good luck to you as well, comrade. May the guild invitations be ever in your favor. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My guild is Primarly raiding and seeking extra slots for eather continueing mythic raiding and filling our roster for Shadowlands. Fri and saterday 8-11 us central

/excited. /tiny fast claps. /raises hand in the air. “Ooh Ooh, me too, me too!”

Looking for the exact same, with the added bonus of being new to WoW RP, Moon Guard, and Alliance! Feels like a completely new game all together.

2 Likes